Normal

Smeargle + Mega Lopunny
tag: CCNo10
Hall of Fame Rankings:
Platinum: 1575+
Gold: 1425+
Silver: 1325+
Bronze: 1225+

Note: To register to participate in a core challenge, you must reply to this forum with the proper information to be eligible! See the example post here for details. This also applies for submitting peaks (with that said please keep all of your information onto 1 post)! Otherwise, refer to the Index Thread for the official rules and info on this project.

Starting with Cycle 10, there will be a second challenge along with obtaining the Hall of Fame Rankings. This second challenge is the competition for the best Win/Loss Ratio in 30 games with each core, i.e. at 30 games, take a screenshot of your record and post it in your registration as well. The team with the best record will be added to its own Hall of Fame. Shoutouts to Moosical and Ticken for this idea.​

iLlama

Nothing personal, I protect my people
approved by Eien

SM Challenge #15

2 Cores, July 17 - July 31

Fire

Mega Houndoom + Talonflame
tag: CCFi10
Hall of Fame Rankings:

Normal

Smeargle + Mega Lopunny
tag: CCNo10
Hall of Fame Rankings:

Note: To register to participate in a core challenge, you must reply to this forum with the proper information to be eligible! See the example post here for details. This also applies for submitting peaks (with that said please keep all of your information onto 1 post)! Otherwise, refer to the Index Thread for the official rules and info on this project.

Starting with Cycle 10, there will be a second challenge along with obtaining the Hall of Fame Rankings. This second challenge is the competition for the best Win/Loss Ratio in 30 games with each core, i.e. at 30 games, take a screenshot of your record and post it in your registration as well. The team with the best record will be added to its own Hall of Fame. Shoutouts to Moosical and Ticken for this idea.​
Challenge Registration:
PS! Name: Dece1t
Laddering Alt(s): CCFi10 Stun, CCNo10 Stun
HoF Replays/Peaks:
None
W/L Ratio:
None (See Notes in the main post for details)

Harpp

No rain, no flowers.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Challenge Registration:
PS! Name:
Alpha-Harpreet
Laddering Alt(s): CCFi10 Harp, CCNO10 Harp

HOF Replay/Peaks:
None
W/L Ratio:

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
Challenge Registration:
PS! Name:
iExca
Laddering Alt(s): CCNo10 Exca

HOF Replay/Peaks:

Challenge Registration:
PS! Name: Mateeus_1
Laddering Alt: CCNo10 Aivarats

HoF Replays:
None yet.

W/L Ratio:
None yet.

iLlama

approved by Eien

SM Challenge #16

2 Cores, July 24 - July 28 ~(Hiatus during Magearna suspect)~ August 14 - August 21

Bug

Shuckle + Mega Heracross
tag: CCBu10
Hall of Fame Rankings:

Ice

Mamoswine + Cloyster
tag: CCIc10
Hall of Fame Rankings:
Platinum: 1525+
Gold: 1400+
Silver: 1300+
Bronze: 1200+

Last edited:

iLlama

approved by Eien

SM Challenge #16

2 Cores, July 24 - August 7

Bug

Shuckle + Mega Heracross
tag: CCBu10
Hall of Fame Rankings:

Ice

Mamoswine + Cloyster
tag: CCIc10
Hall of Fame Rankings:
Platinum: 1525+
Gold: 1400+
Silver: 1300+
Bronze: 1200+

Challenge Registration:
PS! Name: Dece1t
Laddering Alt(s): CCBu10 Stun, CCIc10 Stun
HoF Replays/Peaks:
None
W/L Ratio:
None (See Notes in the main post for details)

iLlama

There's a little less than 12 hours left to complete Cycle #14, so be sure to get your reqs for each level and w/l ratios in on time.

Challenge Registration:
PS! Name: smub
Laddering Alt(s): CCIc10 smub
HoF Replays/Peaks:
Bronze: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-608203871
Silver: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-608211410
Gold: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-608256418
Platinum: The replay didn't save for some reason, so here's a screenshot of where I was at after the battle: https://prnt.sc/g04hwa
W/L Ratio:
https://prnt.sc/fzrfur Would have been better if not for some garbage hax

Last edited:

Harpp

No rain, no flowers.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Challenge Registration
PS! Name:
Alpha-Harpreet
Laddering Alt: CCIc10 Harp,CCBu10 Harp
HoF Replay:
W/L Record:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)