Side Monotype Ladder Tour 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

scpinion

Life > Monotype... unfortunately :)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This message is a reminder of a couple things. Some weren't explicitly stated in the OP, but are undoubtedly a form of cheating in this tour.

1) You must sign up in this thread before you start laddering! If we find out that you were laddering on an account before posting to this thread you will be dq'd from that cycle.

edit: if you goobered up this cycle and just "forgot" (intentionally or not), then post as soon as you see this and put a screenshot of your /rank in the post.

2)
I really shouldn't have to say this, but...
Do not take any action to artificially boost your ladder ranking. This includes trying to avoid playing a battle against a friend (in that case you're both boosting).

I'm leaving both these as open ended as possible so they cover the future cases that might pop up.
To help police this tour, I'm going to restart the Mono Ladder Bot and have it join the ladder tour matches.

If you're caught cheating, you will be banned from the Monotype room and from participating in any Monotype events that are hosted through Smogon (at least any that I have control over) for at least 1 year.

Last edited:

Bushtush

Banned deucer.
Once again, as long as the posts and are kept subtle and dont go overboard, feel free to discuss any ladder trends/rising players you see while laddering or about your Ladder Tour experience so far. Not too much though!

My Ladder Tournament Experience Right Now :

Uhh How do i Start, I have 4 days left before the cycle ends and what I have realized ever since I have returned from this game is.. Yall some try hards LMAO

Balto and Sabella passed what I thought was going to happen and decided to reach top 10 on the ladder first, thats when I realized that this tournament was going to be a exciting time, I recommend everyone to play in this tournament, very enjoyable!! (Even when getting haxed)

Penguinn

Banned deucer.
My ladder experience so far has been really good, actually my best run on ladder period gxe wise. I'm 53-11 with only electric and #8 right now. I think I'm improving from this with all the competition. Its a tough competition with #8 being 1685 right now, we're setting records out here. And I feel its a little too late for people to play catch up. Definitely realized some threats on ladder though, like lt1 sniper(who never registered to the thread) and Sabella. I feel I'm one of the people not expected to get top 8 this cycle but I'm gonna make it happen.

Sabella

formerly Booty
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
My ladder experience so far has been pretty fun. Ive approached this as a chance to use some interesting sets on the ladder and use some experimental teams. Ive been mostly sticking with a few different flying teams and water every now and then but it has been pretty fun so far. The main things i looked at trying was the sub dd fly dragonite set ben gay used in wcop and i also was trying mixed honchkrow. Good luck to all who enter =)

Well, it has been an interesting time laddering throughout this competition.

I didn't really stick with a single type but rather, I managed to test out some new teams and builds which went surprisingly effective. I have been doing well so far in the ladder and I am looking forward to see the direction this tournament is taking, especially with well-recognized players reaching the top of the ladder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)