[More WIP than ever] The Honey Treehollow [2017 UPDATE: Still alive]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Good luck falsebugking. However, your font just makes me think you're screaming everything in a Randy Savage voice for a commercial.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Wut. Lol. I'm the true king of the bugs, KingHeracross is a false king that will lead to the extermination of the noble bug race.

On a serious note, what font you think I should use?
Your font is fine (unless you plan on adding a lot more things in a short time, then it will become harder to read and scroll through). It's helpful for nearsighted people, so it's not all bad.

The only thing I can suggest is keep using the neutral colors you're already using. Highlighter/neon colors are intolerable as a whole. Good luck however!

That Growlithe would be dope - Level ball swaggerino.

If you could dupe the Pinsir, that would be awesome. I have no way of dupeing 6th Gen Pokemon atm.

That Growlithe would be dope - Level ball swaggerino.

If you could dupe the Pinsir, that would be awesome. I have no way of dupeing 6th Gen Pokemon atm.
Oki dokei. I have a way to clone Gen 6 mons. Though I'm not the cloner so it's not so stable. However tomorrow my cloner would be available for sure.

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!

OT: たなばた / 08014
IVs: 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Hidden Power: Unknown
Nature: Mild
Ability: Serene Grace
Wish / Swift / Healing Wish / Moonblast
Notes: Originally SR'd by Ghost_V2 using an injected Wondercard
UT
Stock: Needs cloning
No-Redis

How about this? I haven't had one of these yet (also have no high-IV Kalos Celebi too atm, but I'll get that later)

OT: たなばた / 08014
IVs: 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Hidden Power: Unknown
Nature: Mild
Ability: Serene Grace
Wish / Swift / Healing Wish / Moonblast
Notes: Originally SR'd by Ghost_V2 using an injected Wondercard
UT
Stock: Needs cloning
No-Redis

How about this? I haven't had one of these yet (also have no high-IV Kalos Celebi too atm, but I'll get that later)
Do you have a trade shop? I don't think that a SV shiny is worth more than a Jirachi somebody obtained with a lot of effort

Princess Emily

Ok. Since it's cloned and I can get as many as I want I'll trade it to you once I get it cloned
OK deal :p

By any chance do you also want a 31/x/31/31/31/31 female Timid Premier Ball Gastly? (it's supposed to be for TSV hatching, but that other guy pressed Trade by accident, and I also pressed Yes by accident, and the game got saved :/ )
It has 4 egg moves BTW [Disable, Perish Song, Clear Smog & Reflect Type].

Princess Emily

Sure. I'll take that too
Can I also offer you a 31/31/31/x/31/31 male Jolly Quick Ball Pawniard? (it's also one of those supposed for TSV hatching, along with the Gastly, which I accidentally saved the game >.< )
Also has 4 egg moves (Stealth Rock, Psycho Cut, Pursuit, & Sucker Punch) =)

And if possible, can you also give me a few ability capsules too? (Only if you've tried that infinite items code via PS)
It's ok if you don't have, or can't give one.

Also, wait for me for maybe 15 mins... I have to get that shiny Honedge I stored in PokeBank.

Last edited:
Can I also offer you a 31/31/31/x/31/31 female Jolly Quick Ball Pawniard? (it's also one of those supposed for TSV hatching, along with the Gastly, which I accidentally saved the game >.< )
Also has 4 egg moves (Stealth Rock, Psycho Cut, Pursuit, & Sucker Punch) =)

And if possible, can you also give me a few ability capsules too? (Only if you've tried that infinite items code via PS)
It's ok if you don't have, or can't give one.

Also, wait for me for maybe 15 mins... I have to get that shiny Honedge I stored in PokeBank.
Sorry, I don't have neither Powersaves nor Ability Capsules nor the bother to fight on the Battle Institute

Princess Emily

Yes. Dem egg moves...
OK, my 3 mons for your 1 Jirachi & ... 2 fodders x'D

Anyway going to Bank now to get the bloody sword. I'll edit my post here if I'm done & ready to go.
Be sure to refresh & reload your browser too ;)

EDIT 1: Ugghh... I got an error in Bank, now I have to wait for another 10 mins :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)