Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

LEt me try it.
1. You go into the RNG reporter.
2. Check the box that says, "Shiny."
3. Proceed to finding the Seed.
4. The Seed you find that is to your liking will give you a SHINY version of what Poke you're looking for.
5. This applies to breeding as well.

I'm done with with this thread, i'm done with this site, and I'm done with the stupid rng! Such a useless thread
We're just trying to help you. However, we could use a lot less complainers...just because you don't understand doesn't mean you can bash this godly thread.

I second Chaos:D Even though I haven't RNG abused anything at all since this was figured out (still in the calibration phase, yes I'm such a procrastinator:D) I still enjoy reading the posts in this thread and still try my best to figure everything out. The posters on this research thread are some of the best at helping everyone else figure out what they're doing wrong with the RNG reporter among other things whether it be a simple problem such as you not entering the correct data into the RNG reporter or a hard problem such as you not being able to access the RNG reporter at all. I love this thread!!!

Lol, it's me again, with a quick question about hatching Pokemon with certain natures/abilities (same process as shiny hatching).

IRNG Advancement
- Going into a Wi-Fi trade will reseed the Incubator RNG to an unknown value.
Has any research been done on this? I traded this morning and now, nothing I hatch comes out right. How do I reset the Incubator RNG, just go into wifi again or what? Thanks if someone can help.

This is the most useful thread I've ever seen. :/

the giritina-man, sorry, I didn't direct that towards you. And I know how to use the rng reporter, I don't know what I'm supposed to in-game.

Just wondering, but did what I post sum up the process of getting a Shiny Legend? Or at least most of it?
Somewhat. It isn't to specific. Like instead of just open RNG reporter, should have included go into Time Finder, enter your delay range or target delay + 100 (for year changing), and the minimum requirements you want.

@Shika - Find your delay range / target. From there, go in RNG reporter -> Time finder. Check the shiny box, put your delay range, add 99 to the max and make the year 2000, (if you don't mind catching a shiny legend in a different date). Put in the minimum values you want if any, nature, synch if you want ( you should use a synch), and the max frames you are willing to advance to. Then you use [seed -> time] button and put the seed in it, and find one you can get and find what year you need to change so you can get the delay. Then you follow the calibration steps where you SR at 0 seconds trying to hit that seed at the time you choose. Then you advance the RNG with the steps needed.

The new features in the RNG Reporter are quite handy! ^^
Likez the adjecent spread for shinies! I was actually wondering if it was going to be incoperated in the newer version of RNG Reporter, but do you really need to chain 4-6 Pokemon in one shot to get your SID? Or it augments the chances?

Giratina-man:
I think you explained enough for the shiny box =/ I haven't seen the legend part but..
I think he was just kinda frusturating that he couldn't figure it out, still not a reason to insult, I know I got mad and wanted to pitch my DS while trying to do it! XD The only thing I understood at first time was Delays and the Shiny Box due to sweet sweet visuals

Somewhat. It isn't to specific. Like instead of just open RNG reporter, should have included go into Time Finder, enter your delay range or target delay + 100 (for year changing), and the minimum requirements you want.

@Shika - Find your delay range / target. From there, go in RNG reporter -> Time finder. Check the shiny box, put your delay range, add 99 to the max and make the year 2000, (if you don't mind catching a shiny legend in a different date). Put in the minimum values you want if any, nature, synch if you want ( you should use a synch), and the max frames you are willing to advance to. Then you use [seed -> time] button and put the seed in it, and find one you can get and find what year you need to change so you can get the delay. Then you follow the calibration steps where you SR at 0 seconds trying to hit that seed at the time you choose. Then you advance the RNG with the steps needed.
thank you very much. this is what i was aking for.

For Wondercard pokemon, do you just try to get the right nature at random while controlling the IVs?
Im pretty sure that yes, I heard that some people have trouble with wondercard due to the nature , however im not completly sure of this, I never tried it myself

Dorian that is correct. You can manipulate the IVs of Wondercards - but you cannot control the nature. It's popular to abuse them on emulators because they have save states so you can just keep re-trying.

Dorian that is correct. You can manipulate the IVs of Wondercards - but you cannot control the nature. It's popular to abuse them on emulators because they have save states so you can just keep re-trying.
Really? Interesting but how do you transfer emulator Pokemon into your game?

You can export a save state with the emulator (.sav file), and then open the file up in Pokesav. Then you save the Pokemon (.pkm) file, and load it up into your Rom via Pokesav. You'll notice I did that for the Wondercards in my thread :P.

((Target frame) - (frame of the legend ) - (number of roamers))/2
I have a question. I'm gonna try to catch a Cresselia, will the number of roamers in the formula be 1 or 0? I guess 0 since I talk to Cresselia before it runs off, but I'm just want to be sure ..

You can export a save state with the emulator (.sav file), and then open the file up in Pokesav. Then you save the Pokemon (.pkm) file, and load it up into your Rom via Pokesav. You'll notice I did that for the Wondercards in my thread :P.
It isn't considered cheating due to using Pokésav? Neato!
But can'T people acuse you of hacking if you use Pokésav.?

No, it's not cheating because you're not altering the Pokemon in any way. You're just using Pokesav as a tool to transfer the Pokemon itself to a Flash Cartridge ^^).

No, it's not cheating because you're not altering the Pokemon in any way. You're just using Pokesav as a tool to transfer the Pokemon itself to a Flash Cartridge ^^).
Oh! Neat! I would do that if I didn't have to play through the whole game again...XP
Asking a question about this isn'T against the rule right? I know your not supposed to talk about the legimacy of Pokemon, however I don't really know what at which level we aren't not allowed to talk about it ot if this question is too related to that..=o.

It's not considered cheating i do that so the pokes i trade are passed to my platinum easily with pokesav for battles >:)

Also I have a question, when trying to catch a wild poke do i always have to walk 128 with 5 pokes or can i just do journal flips to increase the frames? thanks!

It's not considered cheating i do that so the pokes i trade are passed to my platinum easily with pokesav for battles >:)

Also I have a question, when trying to catch a wild poke do i always have to walk 128 with 5 pokes or can i just do journal flips to increase the frames? thanks!
For wild pokemon in grass, you the journal still to advance to higher frames, and if you need to make the number even, just turn once in grass to advance it by 1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)