Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

I just started to RNG Abuse and shiny egg is no problem for me. Now I want to start abusing IV's. I did some soft-resets to calibrate and these are my results:

Code:
Seconds: 14
Delay Range: 599 - 611
I only did 5 calcs, but they are all close to eachother. Are these good results?
Yup, those seem pretty decent. If there was a value that appeared more than once, use that; otherwise, try any odd number in that range. If you find the delay each time, you might find one that appears more often than the rest.

Yup, those seem pretty decent. If there was a value that appeared more than once, use that; otherwise, try any odd number in that range. If you find the delay each time, you might find one that appears more often than the rest.
Okay, I'll do 5 more and recheck my results

EDIT:
Seconds: Almost always 14 (once 13, 2x 15)
Delay Range: 599 - 615 (I hit 605 3x, 603 2x)

I have an urgent question.
I'm am now going to hit my target time, but I'm using a flash card. How do things work with that? Because it needs to load the game...

EDIT: Hatched my poke. Result didn't go as I wanted, but it worked out:

Eevee
Timid
30/31/x/31/x/31

i have a question, what exactly is delay and is there a way to manipulate it? and in HG im getting like 47+ seconds and i dont think thats right... but my delay is like 500????

EDIT: and my pikatimer doesnt have an option for DPPt or HGSS

EDIT: ok i have my seed (d2140289) and my PID (7942EF72) and my frame is 71 and my actual is 114 what next?

I'm really confused about HGSS egg RNG. So do any of the parents have to hold an everstone? And what is this about starting on frame? And also about having to get more than one egg? I'm really confused...

I'm really confused about HGSS egg RNG. So do any of the parents have to hold an everstone? And what is this about starting on frame? And also about having to get more than one egg? I'm really confused...
Neither of the parents need an Everstone, there will be frames when you pick it up, if say it's frame three you reject the first two and the third one you get will be your shiny

It's been a while since I've done a breed...
If my target spread for IV's is on frame 6 for example, do I advance to frame 5 and talk to the daycare man, or just go straight to frame 6?

Well thanks to my cousin, I now have the Suicune caught and saved(Not the one I wanted).

So do you think I should just start the game over or should I just try a different project?

On the RNG Reporter, next to the spread i want it says under elm respnse P and i know what that means but i got it first try but the next one didnt match up (elm responses on the bottom) does that mean i did it right so just advance to frame 70 and then fight latios cause its frame 71, or should the elm responses on the bottom match up?

For now, I am gonna try for a new project(Hopefully I won't mess up again).

So for a beginner, who knows some stuff about RNGing, should I try Event Latias as my second project?(Technically first as Suicune was a failure.)

And should I try to go for a Shiny one or would that cause too much trouble for a newbie?

Also, does anyone know if that SID checker guy is on? I think his name is Giritinia something.

On the RNG Reporter, next to the spread i want it says under elm respnse P and i know what that means but i got it first try but the next one didnt match up (elm responses on the bottom) does that mean i did it right so just advance to frame 70 and then fight latios cause its frame 71, or should the elm responses on the bottom match up?

Are you sure they didn't match up? Cause if they don't match you did something wrong

Are you sure they didn't match up? Cause if they don't match you did something wrong
the rest of the elm responses, yes. so that just means i missed my target time right? and when the first pikatimer is up, i SR right? and the second one i when i push continue, right?

For now, I am gonna try for a new project(Hopefully I won't mess up again).

So for a beginner, who knows some stuff about RNGing, should I try Event Latias as my second project?(Technically first as Suicune was a failure.)

And should I try to go for a Shiny one or would that cause too much trouble for a newbie?

Also, does anyone know if that SID checker guy is on? I think his name is Giritinia something.
Latias was like my 4th RNG breed. It's not that hard at all. You just need to make sure the NPC's don't move. If you get your SID you need to check in JavaRNG if you have any good spreads available on your game for a shiny, as catching shiny pokemon relies on your ID/SID

the rest of the elm responses, yes. so that just means i missed my target time right? and when the first pikatimer is up, i SR right? and the second one i when i push continue, right?
Was it the first call that you missed? If they lined up after that you would be fine, as the first frame was skipped due to NPC movement

So do you think I should try another project, instead of Latias, due to moving NPCs or would it not be too much of a problem for a newbie?

Actually, I think I will go for a Non shiny, Latias. I don't like its Shiny Color.

Anywho, so if I go for a plain one, I can just use RNGReporter?

NOOB QUESTION: what is an NPC lol. and no i got the first one but the second one was incorrect
Then it's wrong, you need all 12 calls to match up

So do you think I should try another project, instead of Latias, due to moving NPCs or would it not be too much of a problem for a newbie?

Actually, I think I will go for a Non shiny, Latias. I don't like its Shiny Color.

Anywho, so if I go for a plain one, I can just use RNGReporter?
Use Java RNG, I would suggest watching one of Bearsfan's videos posted on the first page of this help guide

So which is better? JavaRNG or RNGReporter?

I was taught a little by Coktal, who uses RNGReporter.

Edit:

Oh and a NPC stands for Non Playing Character. Basically NPCs are everything that isn't you, but involves in the game, Ie the Stationary Pokemon, the Humans, etc.)

So i start my pikatimer the same time i push a to change the time right? like i dont synchronize them or anything? and thanks for all the help!

So which is better? JavaRNG or RNGReporter?

I was taught a little by Coktal, who uses RNGReporter.

Edit:

Oh and a NPC stands for Non Playing Character. Basically NPCs are everything that isn't you, but involves in the game, Ie the Stationary Pokemon, the Humans, etc.)

They both have their purposes, use JavaRNG to find the seed with the IV's you want, match it up with RNG Reporter's Seed finder, then use RNG Reporter the rest of the way

So i start my pikatimer the same time i push a to change the time right? like i dont synchronize them or anything? and thanks for all the help!
Correct and if you are going for lati@s I believe the delays are where you need to actually put the DS clock one minute in front of your desired time. Pika Timer will show you that in like the middle column to the right

Oh. Alright. Well just because I feel like seeing how the Shiny side works. I am going to make my Latias a shiny one. I just need to find someone to help find my SID.

Oso: If you are at the beginning of RNGing, where you are synching your clock with your DS(Aka when the seconds hit 00), then yeah you synch then.

When you find the time you want, you don't have to wait for the seconds to hit 00. You just press A and click the Start button on the Pikatimer at the same time.

okay so your saying since my desired time is 20:56:14 i set my DS clock to 20:55 ( thats what i have been doing) and its on the right date and my delay is 639 but my calibrated delay (the one that i calibrated for right?) was 614. Does them not being both even or odd mean i change the year?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 17)