Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

Ok lets start again.

Target frame is 258. Minus (11+23)34 for distortion world loading I need to do 224 frame advancements, equivalent to 112 journal flips, correct?

Target delay is 934, correct?

Ok lets start again.

Target frame is 258. Minus (11+23)34 for distortion world loading I need to do 224 frame advancements, equivalent to 112 journal flips, correct?

Target delay is 934, correct?
I don't think it's 11+23. I think you should stick with 23, as I've read that loading the distortion world map once advances 11 frames. If you are immediately doing journal pages and not loading the distortion world first, I believe it's 11 advances only.
So adjust your frame advancements accordingly.

I don't think it's 11+23. I think you should stick with 23, as I've read that loading the distortion world map once advances 11 frames. If you are immediately doing journal pages and not loading the distortion world first, I believe it's 11 advances only.
So adjust your frame advancements accordingly.
I assumed like you said, 23. Turns out I was 11 frames more than what I needed. I guess It really does start on 23+11 frames then :z

I assumed like you said, 23. Turns out I was 11 frames more than what I needed. I guess It really does start on 23+11 frames then :z
Your math is wrong. If your Giratina was on 11 frames ahead of your target, that means you should assume your starting frame is 11/12, not 23+11.
I said this in my previous post. If you are getting the journal up before the distortion world map loads, then your starting frame is 11 or 12.

I am loading the game, doing my coin flips then my journal advancements.
To begin with, I assumed my starting frame was 23. I did 235 advancements and landed on 269. 11 more than my target
I assumed my starting frame was 23+11(34). I did 224 frame advancements and landed on 247. 11 short of my target
Therefore, my starting frame is, like you said, 11, right?

Edit, assuming my starting frame was 11, I did 247 advancements and landed on frame 270. 12 more than my target.

I do not understand any more, I have assumed my start is 23,11, and 34, I have done the appropriate number of frame advances to get to the 258 target and nothing has worked.

I am going to hit my seed and catch it right away to determine my starting frame.
Edit, did this and it was on frame 12 therefore 246 frame advancements needed.

Last edited:
Are there any guides to doing 4th Gen RNG abuse for the 3DS? It's the only system I have on me at this current time. I'm currently trying to abuse my ID/SID.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Are there any guides to doing 4th Gen RNG abuse for the 3DS? It's the only system I have on me at this current time. I'm currently trying to abuse my ID/SID.
As long as you SR at the end of the first timer, there are no differences between the consoles. Aside from the year limit, but that doesn't matter for 4th gen.

upload_2014-6-3_21-56-28.png

just starting to RNG abuse and I was wondering if I have my eon timer set correctly

The time I have trying to hit is 12:00:55 and my delay is 1596

I set my DS in clock for 11:58 and at the same time start the eontimer like the smogon guide says any help here?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)