Most iconic anime moment?

There are plenty of anime shows to go around, and some have certain scenes that stand out the most. Now, let's pick one that is either memorable to you, or that you think is probably the most iconic to everyone.

Also please, either hyperlink your videos, or put them in spoiler tags. Nobody wants to wait 10 minutes for the page to fully load.

With that said, it's probably not too hard to guess which one stands out to me, but then again, Goku turning SSJ for the first time is probably one of the most iconic moments to anime anyway.

Post away!

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Aku, Soku, Zan-- When Saito Hajime tells off Himura Kenshin for being a hypocrite, weakling, and pussy-bitch.

Mustang v. Envy (brotherhood)-- probably most epic burn (and ass-kicking) in all of anime.
(SSJ2 Gohan's tranformation and ass-kicking on Cell was pretty amazing too though)

Every single part of Lovely Complex-- nothing else is nearly as funny. ("For instance, if I told you from today on to think of this pickled radish as a Snow crab, would you be fine answering 'sure, ok!' ????")

Hikaru v. Yashiro (Hikaru no Go)-- 1st hand: 5x5, 2nd hand: Tengen, 3rd hand: 5x5 (if you read this while looking at the kifu/game record, it's pretty awesome-- just one fucking amazing game of go)

Deimon Devil Bats v. Shinryuuji Naga (too much epic!)
-OPTION ROUTE
-Monta beats Ikyuu in aerial battle for the "Hail-Devil-Laser" pass
-Sena beats Agon one-on-one
-Monta v. Agon
-Hiruma's use of the audience, and Sena's devil-bat-dive

Gara v. Lee (Everything that happens after Lee takes his weights off)

Naruto v. Neji

Also while I'm here, too much stuff to list from One Piece

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
Chou Toshio holy shit, that scene...

TFC already listed the most epic OP moment, but Luffy at Amazon Lily comes pretty fucking close...
especially the starting part...

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
@TFC pic-- eh... I prefer that scene without happy colors... (ie. rather see that scene in the manga...); couldn't they make it stormy, or evening, or something? Anything but happy blue sky. What the hell am I complaining about... it's OP anime...

Sanji taking his leave from his boat was probably the most epic "ARIGATOU!!" in all of anime (greatest feeling of gratitude from an anime)

Chopper's home town fall-of-the-cherry was probably the most beautiful thing I've seen in anime

SAY YOU WANNA LIVE!!!!!!!!

I WANNA LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Robin's Ernies Lobby outfit/looks/massive boobs was the most attracted I ever felt to an anime character before... lol)

Merry's picking up the strawhats was the greatest RELIEF (and triumph!) I ever felt in anime

Merry's sinking was the moment in anime that made me cry the most.

Luffy punching that Tenryuubito through the face was the proudest I ever felt of any main character.

Bon-chan's was the greatest sacrifice was the most moving I ever saw in an anime character ("I am the Guardian of Alabasta-- " my ass)

Ace dying (and the whole freakin' marine forde arc) was the most frustrating thing I ever saw in anime (forced me to pull out the most hairs lol)... HOW DID ACE ACTUALLY DIE?????

"We Go" and the straw hat's revival "moved" me more than any anime song.

SABO LIVING WAS THE GREATEST REDEMPTION I ever felt in anime-- Oh thank GOD!! Now I feel like it all has meaning again!!!!!!! (Sabo living makes me feel infinitely better about Marine forde lol...)

you guys should really put stuff in spoiler tags instead of ruining the shows for those who haven't watched them (yeah even dragonball, we are no one to judge).

that said:

when nyu is being taken by that professor-diclonius combo and yells kouta's name, first time she said anything other than "nyu", no less. not exactly epic but atrip to feelstown but is still a scene that stands out to me (also second closest time i came to crying with anime).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)