Tournament Most Wanted II - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems I've already made a big misunderstanding therefore I should explain for it, I said that just to mean I'm not a coward, therefore I won't ask for act win, not for the meaning 'my opponent is a coward' , but yeah it's no use crying over spilt milk, I apologize to SiTuM and everyone misunderstand what I said, I'll be more cautious on what I'm saying, sorry again for what happened in the past few hours, I won't let it happen again.

JT Yao

Banned deucer.
Had fun in this tour! Stunted on the hoes by going 0-3 AND matched my idol Stone_Cold record! What more could I honestly ask for?

Huge thanks to the Gambino Groudon’s for everything, it was really fun brainstorming and building. Terracotta Manaphy iry BasedWhat? it was really fun building and testing. I can’t wait for the eventual Zacian-C ban and I hope to see you all in UPL. For now though, it’s time for me to grind for the MCAT. Until then, keep stunting on the hoes my friends.

- JT Yao

Further details for KF4n's act claim
KF4n and Peli initially scheduled for Friday 2 PM EST. Peli missed the scheduled time. Peli also said that it was impossible for him to play on the weekend. KF4n actually waited over an hour for Peli on Friday. Groudon's managers were also contacted during this period of time. This can be easily verified in MW managers chatroom. Peli is even in agreement that Kf4n is not fishing for the activity win.

Logs:

However, they did manage to re-schedule for Sunday 2:30 - 3 - 3:30 PM EST. KF4n had a family emergency that occurred at about 3 PM EST, so he left. Peli popped up at about 3:20. Remember, Peli said that he could not play on the weekend. This scheduled timing was very last minute and Kf4n was there for majority of time.

I believe that Kyogref4n has gone out of his way to be accommodating for Peli's schedule as possible. Yes, it's regrettable that Kf4n could not be there for that 10 minutes that Peli was available, after Kf4n waited 30 minutes from 2:30 PM to 3 PM EST. Kf4n should be given an activity win considering that he waited over 3 hours in total for Peli to show up.

Manaphy

Throughout heaven and earth, I alone am family guy
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
At the very least I think the game should be decided by coinflip. It is true that Peli missed the original schedule time, but the time they scheduled after was also missed by K4N with Peli waiting for around 2 hours.
Peli.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)