Tournament Most Wanted - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

keys

It's Prime Time
is a Forum Moderatoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I honestly don’t like being “that guy”, but this weekend was awful for me time-wise, and with squinn not having responded at all between the time I vm’d him on Monday and Saturday (check his wall), there was no way we could find any time to play. I’m calling act, I’m not supposed to cancel all my plans because my opponent couldn’t give me a response before pretty much the only 2 days I couldn’t play, with my parents flying into town and now with me going to my friend’s to watch the football games.

It was my bad responding this late but if playing on the weekend turned out to be this problematic for you, you shouldve mentioned the troubles youre gonna have that weekend in your initial post. I was available for almost the full duration of the weekend, usually even a late timed response as mine results in a game but i honestly cant expect my opponent to be able to play on weekend so we both fucked up imo. calling act but this is a dead game in my eyes.

I honestly don’t like being “that guy”, but this weekend was awful for me time-wise, and with squinn not having responded at all between the time I vm’d him on Monday and Saturday (check his wall), there was no way we could find any time to play. I’m calling act, I’m not supposed to cancel all my plans because my opponent couldn’t give me a response before pretty much the only 2 days I couldn’t play, with my parents flying into town and now with me going to my friend’s to watch the football games.
not too busy to read smogon forums apparently.

Mr.378

The Iron Man of Ubers
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Thugly and Benbe agreed to play on Saturday and while Thugly was on and looking for him benbe never showed up. Calling activity for him.

Thugly and Benbe agreed to play on Saturday and while Thugly was on and looking for him benbe never showed up. Calling activity for him.
I was active all day lol, thugly never vm me or dm me on discord but was apparently on and looking for me without giving time. I was in ps room never got a message from thugly lol. He said he was available weekend only and totally free. idk how mr378 is allowed to call act on me, funny since i could just have called act on you last week and take half your bounty. Shouldnt thugly have called activity on me yesterday when he was active all day ?

Ill call act:D my team can confirm my activity

Mr.378

The Iron Man of Ubers
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I'm just going by what I was told myself. I asked for details on this and my question seems to have been missed. He just mentioned being on all day and not seeing you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)