Signups MPL VI - Player Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:Zaivik
Metagames Played : SM Monotype, ORAS Monotype, BW Monotype.
Timezone : GMT +5:30
Potential Activity Issues : None. Just make sure to contact me on my forum page and give me a notification once the matches are decided.

Hosts: Omega-Xis and myself

Welcome to Monotype Premier League VI! The tour will span the summer, so make sure you will be available for a majority of the duration before signing up. A player's duty involves more than bringing wins to the team; a player should be a positive chat presence, help with teambuilding and testing when able and cheer on their teammates through the highs and lows. Players that behave in such a way are more likely to get drafted than somebody who may bring wins but has a poor attitude. If you cannot be active for a majority of the tournament's duration, reconsider whether or not you want to sign up.

The format for MPL VI is the following:
  • SS Monotype
  • SS Monotype
  • SS Monotype
  • SM Monotype
  • SM Monotype
  • ORAS Monotype
  • BW Monotype
  • Multigen Bo3 (BW/ORAS/SM/SS)

Only sign up for formats you are willing to play. If you do not want to play a metagame but sign up to play said metagame, you have no right to complain later if your manager wants to play you there.

The managers and teams for this year's Monotype Premier League are:

Havens and Zar - View attachment 251720 Blackthorn Bucks (name changed from Sunyshore Surskits)
Kev and Izaya - :darkrai: Dreamyard Darkrais (taking over Cherrygrove Cherubis)
Chaitanya and Zap - :gengar: Goldenrod Gengars
maroon and Harpp - :houndoom: Hau'oli Houndooms (name changed from Cinnabar Charizards)
Sabella and 1 True Lycan - :honchkrow: Hearthome Honchkrows
Attribute and Ridley - :minior: Meteor Falls Miniors
Decem and Perish Song - :milotic: Mirage Island Milotics (taking over Littleroot Lotads)
Wanka and LuckyPiper - :treecko:Trick House Treeckos (name changed from Two Island Tapus)

Please use this provided format for your signup:
Code:
Name:
Metagames Played:
Timezone:
Potential Activity Issues:
The draft will take place on (insert draft time here) in Monotype Events

You have until (draft date) to sign up if you haven't already. This means you will have (time until draft) to sign up. As a result, players that sign up after this time will not be allowed to join the tournament even if they sign up before the auction itself.

Do not post in this thread if you are not signing up. Discussion of Monotype Premier League VI can be done here! Discussion Thread
Name:ulearnwumbo
Metagames Played: All
Time Zone: EMT-5
Potential Activity Issues: NoNe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)