Tournament Multirandom Team Tour - Finals Rounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

mammalu

Perdete il vostro tempo...
is a Tiering Contributor
BIG CONGRATSS TO OUR WINNER TEAMM: Agensea!! And also to its amazing players: Xrn_n and SuperEpicAmpharos, now we'd like to know where the name come from and how you decided to play together.
Great job Gm for the great run too!

I hope you enjoyed the tour, that was the first one involving Multi-random battle, the major idea was just sharing good times on ps with other people playing a 2v2 format and maybe making some new friends. If you have any kind of comments or feedback, feel free to contact me, big s/o also to Pujo that helped me when the tour was just an idea, javitu for the big help in the organization and randbats roomowners, See you!

Javi

Que no respiren, que no respiren!
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
BIG CONGRATSS TO OUR WINNER TEAMM: Agensea!! And also to its amazing players: Xrn_n and SuperEpicAmpharos, now we'd like to know where the name come from and how you decided to play together.
Great job Gm for the great run too!

I hope you enjoyed the tour, that was the first one involving Multi-random battle, the major idea was just sharing good times on ps with other people playing a 2v2 format and maybe making some new friends. If you have any kind of comments or feedback, feel free to contact me, big s/o also to Pujo that helped me when the tour was just an idea, javitu for the big help in the organization and randbats roomowners, See you!
Thanks to you mammalu for organizing such a great and massive tour. I think we all enjoyed it and you deserve huge recognition for it :blobuwu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)