My Battle tower team

Tran causes problems period, and can only be answered by tricking him into magma storm or dragon pulse and switching to the correct resist. I guess I'll put explosion on

If you ask me (which you did lol), personally I would use Leftovers on Scizor and Chesto Berry on Latios. I think the benefit of Leftovers or Wise Glasses on Latios would not be higher than the benefit of Chesto-Rest in most cases.

AND... actually, if you want to boost your Special Attack, you might as well use a Dragon Fang/Plate, since Latios has only 1 attack. Boosting by 20% is better than by 10%. But yah, I'd use Chesto.

EDIT: Oh, by the way, you still haven't put in the natures for your Latios and Scizor.

Referring to the WiFi Battle Tower, I actually see ScarfMence with Outrage which torn me apart. I am quite sure an increased usage of BP Scizor will happen as well.

If you ask me (which you did lol), personally I would use Leftovers on Scizor and Chesto Berry on Latios. I think the benefit of Leftovers or Wise Glasses on Latios would not be higher than the benefit of Chesto-Rest in most cases.

AND... actually, if you want to boost your Special Attack, you might as well use a Dragon Fang/Plate, since Latios has only 1 attack. Boosting by 20% is better than by 10%. But yah, I'd use Chesto.

EDIT: Oh, by the way, you still haven't put in the natures for your Latios and Scizor.

OK, I can see that, wouldn't lum berry be a bit better though?

and I don't have a dragon fang/plate. my brother stole it :/

lol. thanks for catching that. I put them on. Timid for Latios and Adamant for Scizor

Referring to the WiFi Battle Tower, I actually see ScarfMence with Outrage which torn me apart. I am quite sure an increased usage of BP Scizor will happen as well.

well, I was never a whiz at the wifi BT anyway so this is mainly for the in game one. I'm sure there are a ton of people using Jumpman16's team in the wifi one anyway.

OK, I can see that, wouldn't lum berry be a bit better though?
I was thinking that if you're burnt/poisoned/paralyzed or something like that sometimes you might want to get one more calm mind in or something before resting. But yah, Lum's definitely good if only to prevent freeze or full paralysis from happening. Yeah, actually Lum might be a better option. For some reason I thought you had a Lum user already or something.

OK guys. this RMT is hanging on a few more questions unless someone wants to point out some huge weakness. if you could help me on those I'd be very appretiative(sp)

can someone help me finish up the last few deals here? I would really like help with the EVs since I want to use them to the best effect

Back