My Crappy Deino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I cannot RNG yet... so I IV breed!!!!! And I think I got a decent Deino out of it. It's probably nothing compared to what you guys can RNG, but still. Anyways here's how to win: Answer a trivia question, then I'll send you a link to the file. After all the trivia is answered, I'll make the link availible to everyone.

The Pokemon:

Tag3r's Deino

Timid * Hustle
Egg Hatched: 4/23/2011 on Route 3
22/31/28/31/28/31 ~ Ghost 47
Tackle * Dragon Rage * Dark Pulse
Tucker ~ 13440
Fully Redis
Notes: When viewing a Pokemon from my game as a file, the OT turns to "Shiro*" Which is Japanese for White. My game isn't Japanese, so I don't know. I will guarantee this is legit.​

Now the trivia!!!

Everything has been won. Here are the winners.

Kepperino
Sy123
Zoap
AuraSphere
The Agonist even though I'm not sure if he's right
Mew
Wobb

Tolan

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
WiFi Rules said:
- Do not distribute Pokémon via .pkm files. These are difficult for people to retrieve with cartridges and encourage the usage of flashcarts/emulators/Pokegen.

Ohhh.... Well can anyone convert? I don't have wifi for a month or two

^^^^@Kepperino Correct!

Wapi Choo = African (Swahili) for an expression to go to the bathroom, this is if the file can be converted

If you manage to get a distributor/converter I'll be able to get one. Also did you mean continent instead of country? The state is Alaska though.

Is it possible to receive the Deino by trade? Since I only have a Black cartridge, I can't download anything.

Anyways, the answer to question 2: Peru.

What state in America was it's own country for a while? TEXAS

After Texas' Independence, it was its own country for a while before joining USA.

Winners have been posted in first post.
I AM LOOKING FOR A DISTRIBUTOR!!! You don't have to convert it from a file. Please help if you can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)