Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Atk/4 HP/252 Spd
Jolly (+Spd, -SpA)
- Stealth Rock
- U-Turn
- Trick
- Iron Head

Lead Rachi's role is to set up Stealth Rocks as soon as he can. I set up SR's first turn and follow with a switch into Rotom. From there, I decide what to do, whether it's to W-o-W or switch back into Rachi and use Iron Head and flinch hax away. This Rachi can also be utilized as a scout with U-Turn and Trick is there to pass on the Scarf as a last resort.

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP/4 SpA/252 Spd
Modest (+SpA, -Atk)
- Air Slash
- Aura Sphere
- Nasty Plot
- Roost

Togekiss is my main flinch sweeper. Just switch into a Grass type move that's aimed at Swampert or Vaporeon and set up Nasty Plot. The max speed EVs give Togekiss a bit more speed to help it sweep.

Rotom-H @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP/168 Def/88 Spd
Bold (+Def, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Overheat
- Will-o-Wisp

This Rotom soaks up physical hits, Will-o-Wisps physical attacks to allow Togekiss and Dragonite to switch in on Stone Edges, and provides a Fire attack to Grass types.

Swampert @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 240 HP/216 Def/52 SpD
Relaxed (+Def, -Spd)
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam
- Protect
- Roar

Swampert acts as a lure for Grass types so Togekiss can switch into and start wrecking the world with its hax, a scouter, phazer, and decent sweep.

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 188 HP/252 Def/68 SpD
Bold (+Def, - Atk)
- Surf
- Wish
- Protect
- Hidden Power Electric

Vaporeon is the Wish passer of this team as my team doesn't have a spinner for Togekiss and Dragonite. Vaporeon also gets rid of Gyarados's.

Dragonite @ Yache Berry
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Atk/4 HP/252 Spd
Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Flamethrower

My early or late-game sweeper.
- DNite's survivability isn't very high so I placed maxed Atk and Spd EVs to make sure DNite can deal as much damage as he can.
- Yache Berry helps incoming Ice Beams.
- Flamethrower gets unexpecting Forrestress' and Scizor's.

I think this team is fairly decent but has an incredible amount of improvement to make to become truly amazing.

haunter

Banned deucer.
You need to expand most of your descriptions or I'll have to lock this thread under rule 3.

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
<<
>>,
Let me just squeeze in here and make a quick rate on something that's catching my eye.

For Dragonite, why do you have Flamethrower, if you're boosting Attack, and having the Adamant nature? Flamethrower is still going to be base 95. My suggestion is to take out the Yache Berry and switch it into a Life Orb. He's going to be your late game sweeper, you're not going to need boosts. No Dragon Dance, just Life Orb.
Here's the set:

@Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Rash/Mild(Depends if you're having problem with Physical Attackers or Special Attackers)
EVs: 116 Atk/ 200 SpA/ 192 Spe
Moves:
-Superpower
-Draco Meteor
-Flamethrower
-Roost/Thunderbolt(Hit Water types or anything that doesnt resist it, or heal some Life Orb Damage).
Also, I notice that your only booster is a Special Attacker, which can be walled by Blissey badly. Vaporeon 2HKOs Gyarados with HP Electric, so that can be a problem if Gyarados has boosts. You might want to get another Physical. Maybe a Curse Swampert, if you've taken down it's threats such as pHazers.

That's my advice, I'm not the best Team Rater, but I'll get better.
I hope I helped!

Hello xLightThief, welcome to Smogon. :)​

I would highly recommend to use a bulky Dragonite Set with Roost.
For example this one :

Dragonite (M) @ Leftovers​

Ability: Inner Focus​

EVs: 252 HP/52 Atk/204 Spd

Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Roost​

I think that this set fits better into your team simply because your Jirachi can not prevent opposing leads 100% from laying down Stealth Rocks, so Dragonite takes 25% damage, every time it switches in.​

Your set would have a hard time to set up.​

With 252 HP EV's Dragonite can switch into Choiced Fire Blasts from Heatrans without risking to be 2HKO'ed by it.

So you can easily start to set up or just Roost to see what your opponent's going to do.
You can get some HP EV's for more ATK EV's if you want to.​

I hope I could help. :)​

Hello xLightThief,

Welcome to Smogon, and not bad for your first RMT! Upon examination, your team looks considerably weak to Stall oriented teams. You have almost no stall breakers, the best of which is Dragonite, and with SR and Sandstorm, it won't be able to get very far. In my opinion, you should change your Swampert to a Life Orb Heatran. It will allow you to lure Blissey in, and with Taunt, you can easily limit it's effectiveness and allow Togekiss an easier time seeping. In addition, I think that your Rotom-a would be better off as a Scarf variant. With Heatran, you don't have to rely on Rotom-a to beat Grass Types (save Shaymins with Earth Power), and you can also revenge Pokemon that manage to set-up on your team like Dragonite. Also, if you are in a tough spot, Tricking a Scarf can greatly alleviate the pressure of countering problem Pokemon.

Just a minor nitpick, but Dragonite really shouldn't use Yache berry because it still takes hits like a girl. Alternatively, I would use Life Orb or Lum Berry with Outrage to cure Confusion.

Here are the sets I suggested earlier:

Heatran @ Life Orb
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 Sp Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Hp
Nature: Timid
-Fire Blast
-HP Grass
-Earth Power
-Taunt

----------

Rotom-a @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Sp Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
Nature: Timid
-Thunder Bolt
-Shadow Ball
-Will-o-wisp
-Trick
I hope this helps you out. Good luck with the team!

Bloo

Banned deucer.
It's been a few days since Haunter has told you to expand your descriptions. They haven't been updated as far as I can see, and as such, I'm locking this thread under RMT rule #3. If you decide to lengthen your descriptions, please private message either Haunter or I and we'll unlock this for you. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)