My First Smogon Forum Thread :D Pokémon chat and chill :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdt2002

Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs superfan
is a Pre-Contributor
Hello, all of you beautiful people reading this. I'm new here and I just made my account like, just 20 minutes before the time of this post. Why am I posting this here? Simple. I loved reading a lot of the stuff here back in the day and I finally decided to man up and make an account for myself.

So yeah, this thread won't really have any meaning, and if anyone wants me to get rid of it, like any mods or whatever, please let me know. Again, I'm new at this point. I hope you guys can make me feel welcome here, but that's your decision LOL

In the meantime, we can just chill here and chat casually about Pokémon so this thread won't be totally useless. I'd also be happy to introduce myself if any of you want in a forum reply and try to answer any questions you guys have. So yeah, it's nice to meet you all, and I plan on being pretty darn active, so look forward to it. :D

EDIT: Any questions? Topics of discussion? Q & A from me? It's your choice. This is just supposed to be fun, right? Yeah. That's it.

-bdt2002

Last edited:

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Welcome to Smogon!

Unfortunately, we don't just make threads for the heck of it here. If you have something specific to discuss, check if it is covered by other threads before eventually making a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)