Mythra Red's Shop Shiny&Event Pokes! NEED Happy Hour Inkay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question. Why are you and other people advertising the hatch location of the pokemon? Does it make a difference?
It honestly doesn't, but some people enjoy having a pokemon hatched in a certain place for "flavor" reasons. I'm one of those people, but thanks to there being no cloning this gen, doing hatch locations is so much more tedious. I just think it's pretty, but I don't do it for the majority of pokemon I trade, just for other pokemon with cute hatch locations.

I also put it in my thread for my own reference. Out of all my trades this gen, I've only traded like 3 pokemon hatched somewhere.

It honestly doesn't, but some people enjoy having a pokemon hatched in a certain place for "flavor" reasons. I'm one of those people, but thanks to there being no cloning this gen, doing hatch locations is so much more tedious. I just think it's pretty, but I don't do it for the majority of pokemon I trade, just for other pokemon with cute hatch locations.

I also put it in my thread for my own reference. Out of all my trades this gen, I've only traded like 3 pokemon hatched somewhere.
Oh I like that, maybe that is something I should do as well. :)

Could I get a female
Lapras
Nature: Calm
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Ability: Water Absorb
Egg moves: Ancient Power, Freeze Dry, Curse, Tickle
Hatch Location: Sea-Spirit's Den (Non-default)
Gender Available: Male and Female

Oh I like that, maybe that is something I should do as well. :)
That'd be cool! Something like, hatching ghastly in lost hotel ;). Just make sure people give you nice stuff in return for your efforts!
Yeah the lapras is fine, give me time to breed one, and I'll get back to you when it's ready!

That'd be cool! Something like, hatching ghastly in lost hotel ;). Just make sure people give you nice stuff in return for your efforts!
Yeah the lapras is fine, give me time to breed one, and I'll get back to you when it's ready!
Works for me, I am behind in my orders as it is. :)

Also, Ran, did you see anything else you liked in my shop? I would like a

Pancham
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Iron Fist
31/31/31/x/31/31
No egg moves
Stock
F: 2

Hi MythraRed. Is the IV spread on your Houndours correct? It seems a little odd for Timid or Modest natured Pokemon.

woud you trade your Calm, Natural Cure, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 for a squirtle with aura shpere and dragon pulse modest with 31/x/31/31/31/31
Are you asking about for a Chansey? Well I unfortunately already have a squirtle like that, so unless you have a female I have no need. If you do have a female, I would expect to give you more than one chansey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)