Name a show or something you want to be made into a live action movie.

BP

Beers and Steers
is a Contributor to Smogon
I have engaged in a recreational activity and I must say I can't stop thinking about the Backyardigans and how banger that show was when I was a wee lad. If they made it into a live action action adventure movie it could have some promise.

What other shows would be dope to see as a movie.

Last edited:
i was discussing this with antemortem earlier. it's basically a bloo redemption arc. after the divided smogon US world cup teams realize they're dogshit compared to the french, brazilians, and ESPECIALLY italians, they need to assemble an all star cast of the best of the best. the problem is... they need a manager.

*scene begins in a dimly lit room with a phone ringing*

*a woman picks the phone and doesn't say a word*

*reporter on the other end*

"h-hello? b-bloo?"

*the girl in the dimly lit room, now revealed to be bloo*

"call this number again and I'll make sure you never win a battle again" *hangs up*

reporter: it's no use... she's hung up. nobody can get her back. now we'll never beat the french...

cbb: *lights a cigarette as he stares at BKC* you know... back in the day we made teams together. bloo was always good to me. a role model, even. there's still hope. we can't give up yet.

gr8bastard: heh... you didn't have to deal with all the style drama...

BKC: ENOUGH. this won't get us anywhere. there's only one person who can get her back.

gr8bastard and cbb: who?

*scene cuts to Earthworm scrambling to figure out how to use a paper towel in Australia*

earthworm: nani!!!!! this is so complex!!!!

*earthworms phone rings*

earthworm: what!? someone is calling me!?

*picks up* moshi moshi!
BKC: ew, it's me, kev. here's the deal.

and then eventually quirky EW goes on a journey to get Bloo to manage the US WCoP team, falling in love in the process, putting him in a situation where he has to choose between his true love (Bloo) or his home country. of course, he chooses love and Bloo goes on to champion the US team through trials and tribulations, being doubted on her way to greatness (including being betrayed by one of her own teammates!). however, she prevails, solidifying herself as the greatest pokemon player alive, before retiring on a quiet island where she only asks for one thing: call me style

Lucario

A side must always be chosen
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
i want the story of smogon in a live action movie starring the Rock as the entirety of PUBL

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
i was discussing this with antemortem earlier. it's basically a bloo redemption arc. after the divided smogon US world cup teams realize they're dogshit compared to the french, brazilians, and ESPECIALLY italians, they need to assemble an all star cast of the best of the best. the problem is... they need a manager.

*scene begins in a dimly lit room with a phone ringing*

*a woman picks the phone and doesn't say a word*

*reporter on the other end*

"h-hello? b-bloo?"

*the girl in the dimly lit room, now revealed to be bloo*

"call this number again and I'll make sure you never win a battle again" *hangs up*

reporter: it's no use... she's hung up. nobody can get her back. now we'll never beat the french...

cbb: *lights a cigarette as he stares at BKC* you know... back in the day we made teams together. bloo was always good to me. a role model, even. there's still hope. we can't give up yet.

gr8bastard: heh... you didn't have to deal with all the style drama...

BKC: ENOUGH. this won't get us anywhere. there's only one person who can get her back.

gr8bastard and cbb: who?

*scene cuts to Earthworm scrambling to figure out how to use a paper towel in Australia*

earthworm: nani!!!!! this is so complex!!!!

*earthworms phone rings*

earthworm: what!? someone is calling me!?

*picks up* moshi moshi!
BKC: ew, it's me, kev. here's the deal.

and then eventually quirky EW goes on a journey to get Bloo to manage the US WCoP team, falling in love in the process, putting him in a situation where he has to choose between his true love (Bloo) or his home country. of course, he chooses love and Bloo goes on to champion the US team through trials and tribulations, being doubted on her way to greatness (including being betrayed by one of her own teammates!). however, she prevails, solidifying herself as the greatest pokemon player alive, before retiring on a quiet island where she only asks for one thing: call me style
to anyone curious: YES, my co-producer faint and i are shopping this around to production studios as we speak

we expect a VERY high profile executive producer to sign onto this project in the coming weeks so your time to get behind our project is now before it becomes unattainable.

we are very passionate about this project and expect everyone else to be too

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I think Silent Hill would make for a very good movie. Just don't try to adapt the video games, as they're too long and complex. Maybe make an original story about a Vietnam veteran trying to adapt to life after war, but *spoilers* he actually died in combat.

Reactions: BP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)