Project National Dex Bazaar

:Mawile-Mega: :celesteela: :dragonite: :Great Tusk: :meowscarada: :Zapdos-galar:
Hello! I’m new to team building (im tired of stealing teams and wanted to build funny stuff) and after a while I was able to get one that I found to work for most matchups (it gets railed by trick room but we don’t have to think abt that) although I would love feedback on the team without replacing roles (speed control, wall breaker ect) unless you think it’s really needed. peaked like right under 1600, like 1590 or something

it’s like a bulky offense hyper offense hybrid, mostly HO

Pokepaste :3

1st: the big maw
:Mawile-Mega:
Mawile-Mega (M) @ Mawilite
Ability: Intimidate
Shiny: Yes
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Play Rough
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch

Just a funny goober with an ungodly attack stat, with strong priority

2nd: CelestealYoGirl
:Celesteela:
Celesteela @ Power Herb
Ability: Beast Boost
Tera Type: Dragon
EVs: 60 HP / 252 SpA / 196 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Autotomize
- Meteor Beam
- Air Slash
- Flamethrower

normally my lead bc of the incredible amount of good/ neutral matchups it has, and setup from autotomize and meteor beam+Power Herb, Tera dragon covers weaknesses. They also break through walls sometimes with praying that they flinch

3: a good boy
:dragonite:
Dragonite (F) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Multiscale
Tera Type: Normal
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Ice Spinner
- Earthquake

Just ur average dragonite set, nice to have 80 bp priority

4: of course he’s here
:Great Tusk:
Great Tusk @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Headlong Rush
- Close Combat
- Rapid Spin
- Ice Spinner

You know why he’s here, good all rounder with the ability to steamroll certain matchups with rapid spin boost

5: the funny kitty cat
:Meowscarada:
Meowscarada @ Choice Band
Ability: Protean
Tera Type: Grass
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Flower Trick
- Knock Off
- Play Rough

Slightly off normal set with band, used to obliterate def walls, especially due to the large amount of bulky waters (*cough* dondozo)

6: totally normal zapdos
:Zapdos-Galar:
Zapdos-Galar @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Defiant
Tera Type: Flying
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Stomping Tantrum
- U-turn
- Thunderous Kick

A surprising amount of teams have little to no flying resist and it also works as speed control, been flipping between blaze kick and stomping tantrum bc I have no clue which is better but I think it’s stomp bc it deals with the electric resist

PS: pls tell me how to use the funny little sprites, this is my first post ever

Last edited:
Hello! I’m new to team building (im tired of stealing teams and wanted to build funny stuff) and after a while I was able to get one that I found to work for most matchups (it gets railed by trick room but we don’t have to think abt that) although I would love feedback on the team without replacing roles (speed control, wall breaker ect) unless you think it’s really needed. peaked like right under 1600, like 1590 or something

it’s like a bulky offense hyper offense hybrid, mostly HO

Pokepaste :3

1st: the big maw

Mawile-Mega (M) @ Mawilite
Ability: Intimidate
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Play Rough
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch

Just a funny goober with an ungodly attack stat, with strong priority

2nd: CelestealYoGirl

Celesteela @ Power Herb
Ability: Beast Boost
Tera Type: Dragon
EVs: 60 HP / 252 SpA / 196 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Autotomize
- Meteor Beam
- Air Slash
- Flamethrower

normally my lead bc of the incredible amount of good/ neutral matchups it has, and setup from autotomize and meteor beam+Power Herb, Tera dragon covers weaknesses. They also break through walls sometimes with praying that they flinch

3: a good boy

Dragonite (F) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Multiscale
Tera Type: Normal
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Ice Spinner
- Earthquake

Just ur average dragonite set, nice to have 80 bp priority

4: of course he’s here

Great Tusk @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Water
Jolly Nature
- Headlong Rush
- Close Combat
- Rapid Spin
- Ice Spinner

You know why he’s here, good all rounder with the ability to steamroll certain matchups with rapid spin boost

5: the funny kitty cat

Meowscarada @ Choice Band
Ability: Protean
Tera Type: Grass
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Flower Trick
- Knock Off
- Play Rough

Slightly off normal set with band, used to obliterate def walls, especially due to the large amount of bulky waters (*cough* dondozo)

6: totally normal zapdos

Zapdos-Galar @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Defiant
Tera Type: Flying
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Stomping Tantrum
- U-turn
- Thunderous Kick

A surprising amount of teams have little to no flying resist and it also works as speed control, been flipping between blaze kick and stomping tantrum bc I have no clue which is better but I think it’s stomp bc it deals with the electric resist

PS: pls tell me how to use the funny little sprites, this is my first post ever
:pokemon_here: so using :/meowscarada: (ignore the slash) would lead to :meowscarada:

(im terashedinjagaming btw)
1716008011992.png

This team carried me to 1800, #41 on ladder. Ima make a full on RMT on this, but anyways heres the team.

the dark arts (pokepast.es)

:darkrai:
Pulse+Psyshock is a great combo to beat stall, and z-hypnosis was chosen bc its really easy to cheese stuff out with it. The speed boost lets darkrai beat even booster boulder. NP just abuses sleep turns and overall this is an insane mon that can win games on its own and has so much snowball potential.

:glimmora:
standard stuff, literally just got the set off of smogon.

:zamazenta:
again standard. It can take care of entire teams if darkrai can remove annoying mons like volc and molt and glowking, particularly beating bulky offense teams and such.

:gouging fire:
i opted to run breaking swipe over eq because it lets me get more opportunities to setup. this thing is immune to burn and can be immune to toxic w tera steel, so it's a great physical attacker that can beat even bulkier compositions.

:ogerpon-wellspring:
standard set, lures ferro and dishes out huge damage unless it gets outsped. it's neat because it almost always forces dozo's tera, and darkrai almost always forces clod to tera, which is useful to break stall, and has great synergy with darkrai. I have seen a lot of hydrapple on stall, so play rough is an option. (hydrapple sucks :tangrowth: is based)

:iron crown:
stops the team from losing to scarf lele, and also is a pretty decent wincon on it's own.

Replays:
[Gen 9] National Dex: Lummia vs. terashedinjagaming - Replays - Pokémon Showdown! (pokemonshowdown.com) lose
[Gen 9] National Dex: geuhx vs. terashedinjagaming - Replays - Pokémon Showdown! (pokemonshowdown.com) win
replay that got me to 1800s Replays - Pokémon Showdown! (pokemonshowdown.com) win
Replays - Pokémon Showdown! (pokemonshowdown.com) stall destruction
Replays - Pokémon Showdown! (pokemonshowdown.com) win
Replays - Pokémon Showdown! (pokemonshowdown.com) win
[Gen 9] National Dex: tlysyxx vs. terashedinjagaming - Replays - Pokémon Showdown! (pokemonshowdown.com) lose

Last edited:
There doesn’t seem to be a sample screens team, even tho it’s like the same 5 mons and a flex slot. So here’s my version of screens:
:grimmsnarl::moltres-galar::volcarona::gyarados-mega::serperior::iron treads:
Paste

Rip it to shreds

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)