National Dex National Dex Last Chance I - Finals [Won by Scywave]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theia

I danced for you for the last time
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead

art by Kolohe
National Dex Last Chance
Hosted by Kris and Theia
Tournament Rules:
Finals
Milo vs Scywave
Scywave vs Clawed Winter
Clawed Winter vs Milo

Deadline: Sunday, December 4 at 11:59 PM GMT-5.

Milo

I'm Your Man
is a Community Contributor
calling act, waited 30 minutes for Scywave to show up, but without response. Scheduled for 5pm GMT. Logs on my wall.

I have to leave in about 30 minutes, but if Scywave shows up within that time, I'm happy to play.

E: we've rescheduled for Sunday

Last edited:
calling act, waited 30 minutes for Scywave to show up, but without response. Scheduled for 5pm GMT. Logs on my wall.

I have to leave in about 30 minutes, but if Scywave shows up within that time, I'm happy to play.
Yo I’m here

Disappointing end to what seemed like a promising run. Getting second overall in my first nd tour in over a year and a half isn't bad but I was expecting the win
I also wanna bring up that both my opponents for finals didn't even play their first two rounds and got act wins and they had extra replays they could scout against me with. I won in every round by actually playing so who's the real winner...https://emojipedia.org/thinking-face/

HUGE shoutout to my 4 biggest cheerleaders this tour Molly Mamoo 2020 idm boomer pannu thanks for all the help, really really appreciate it

thanks adem kDCA for teams+support
DerpyBoi no smoke but fuck you you coulda got me for ndpl but instead you got axzel, hope you're glad with that decision. Axzel who said I haven't been good since gen 7?
shoutout my ogs astralydia, avery (rip), msnt, matta, peap

never taking a bathroom break during a game again.
cya in gen 9. I'll get my trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)