Metagame National Dex Metagame Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
AV Tangrowth is not a reliable check as +2 Modest Icebeam could blow it away with rocks up and it can't 1HKO back with Gigadrain at -1 spDef. Even after the defense drops it's outside the range of priority esp with screens. MegaToise is braindead easy to pilot with them. Redcard SkillSwap Mew and Grimmsnarl have made stacking hazards, keeping them up and setting screens straight forward with only Cinderace or Taunt users faster than Mew being able to crash the party. I'm not even a HO player and my ELO playing screens BlastoiseM is over 100 higher than my usual one.

SpDef Clef, Mantine, AV Amoongus beside Fini are the only options a bulkier team has to reliably deal with all variations of BlastoiseM. And they all fit awkwardly on a bulky offense squad. The only relevant scarfer to outrun it at+1 is GrassKnot Protean Gren. And Ditto as usual is an indicator of broken shit running around.

This thing, Darm, Vish constrain building so much because without very specific mons in a slot dedicated to them they'd just run through the entire team regardless of type synergy and well planned building. There is little playing around.

This meta right now is even more restricted than gen7 OU. And gen7 OU even at its most balanced isn't known for being such.

Sputnik

Bono My Tires are Deceased
is a Contributor Alumnus
AV Tangrowth is not a reliable check as +2 Modest Icebeam
Modest Blastoise isn't good; way too many common scarfers revenge kill it.

And screens doesn't change a lot of the defensive counterplay options to be honest, a lot of them can still stall it out (Fini can fit on BO these days as well). It makes the offensive counterplay a bit weirder to work around but it can still be chipped down and if you are relying solely on offensive counterplay against screens you are playing with fire anyway. That doesn't just go for Mega Toise I'm just talking in general. The priority users can still chip it well. It still despises getting statused as it sets up which can lead to tough choices when facing down something like Heatran, and lets not forget about the Haze users as well that can screw with it (people say Pex isn't a reliable switch in but it still gets a haze off easily barring flinch hax if it comes in on the shell smash or after something has died.) It's definitely a fantastic choice for any screen team but intelligent play can work around these issues if you ask me.

Also Darm and Vish, while good, also struggle against many of our more common defensive cores, and Vish isn't even close to a top threat at the moment. The counterplay is there and a good builder can take advantage of the tools that we have against them.

The reason Darm and Vish aren't running through teams is because every player preps their def core for them. And even then they pull their weight just fine. People already had this discussion in GalarOU. If something leaves you no other options but a handful of mons to build it's not healthy. Look at the pool of mons and look at the dozen few viable compared to even gen7 OU. It is early on after all. It would take a couple of quickbans and suspect tests to make the place somewhat fun and diverse to team build.

Solaros & Lunaris

Hold that faith that is made of steel
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
So yeah, we really ought to ban Gene and Zygarde. Both are huge threats in this meta due to the major versatility that really didn’t have any new checks coming in to the generation. Genesect has Scarf, Specs, Band, Shift Gear and Expert Belt sets which really don’t have counterplay that it can’t U-turn on. Even the ones that can at least punish it (Heatran, Volcarona and Rotom-Heat) get obliterated by Douse Drive sets. Zyg has SubCoil, SubDD, CB and ofc Toxic and Glare, and I struggle to find consistent answers not named RH Tang with cleric support. Barring Rotom-Heat, all of these mons existed last gen with strong niches that made them S-B+ mons, but now they just feel mandatory and restricting to teambuilding. I think with these two gone, the meta will finally settle down into letting all archetypes thrive.

Also, I have cool sets check them out.

:ss/tapu-fini:
Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 12 SpA / 68 SpD / 180 Spe
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Moonblast
- Nature's Madness
- Taunt

That’s right, I’m running no Defog Fini because I saw someone use it on ladder (the set sucked, so I modified it). With the fall of Ash-Greninja and what feels like a bit less of a need for Defog when we have HDB mons and Defog Corvi, as well as buffed Spin, I feel fine with this tbh. It also nearly shuts down mtoise variants and smacks melm and ferro hard with Nature’s Madness + Taunt.

:ss/dracozolt:
Dracozolt @ Dragonium Z
Ability: Hustle
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Bolt Beak
- Outrage
- Fire Fang
- Substitute

Zolt is, uh, not terrible, I guess? It’s a very awkward mon to fit onto a team and its success rate is very inconsistent (or as Jho says, hit or miss), but its a very neat balance breaker.The immediate appeal of the set is a Hustle-boosted Devastating Drake, which is an obscenely strongmove that ignores accuracy. Shit like Zyg, Glisc, Chomp, Lando are all slappedby the Z, which lets you throw Bolt Beak down a lot. Fire Fang tears Ferro to shreds, obviously. Still a very slow mon that is forced out when it comes to the accuracy game, but hey its not terrible.

:ss/darmanitan-galar:
Darmanitan-Galar @ Choice Band / Choice Scarf
Ability: Gorilla Tactics
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Superpower

A quick PSA—please use Superpower over Earthquake on GDarm. While it does less overall damage to Bro and Toxapex, those two were likely to switch out once you locked into EQ, and you could just U-turn out if you see the switch. In exchange, Superpower slams Tyranitar (EQ does not OHKO) and keeps damage on Heatran, as well as not letting Alomomola best you overall.

Last edited:

Sputnik

Bono My Tires are Deceased
is a Contributor Alumnus
The usage stats have dropped and they are...interesting.

(All usage stats go by the 4.52% cutoff, 1630 stats gone over, blah blah blah)

OU BY USAGE

:Landorus-Therian:
:Darmanitan-Galar:
:Dragapult:
:Greninja-Ash:
:Blastoise-Mega:
:Magearna:
:Zygarde:
:Heatran:
:Kartana:
:Dracovish:
:Ferrothorn:
:Genesect:
:Toxapex:
:Metagross-Mega:
:Chansey:
:Ditto:
:Volcarona:
:Tapu Koko:
:Excadrill:
:Melmetal:
:Grimmsnarl:
:Zapdos:
:Corviknight:
:Tornadus-Therian:
:Garchomp:
:Aegislash:
:Tapu Lele:
:Cinderace:
:Tapu Fini:
:Lopunny-Mega:
:Hawlucha:
:Pelipper:
:Rotom-Wash:
:Hatterene:
:Greninja:
:Clefable:
:Serperior:
:Kommo-o:

Notable mons that missed the cut:

:Rotom-Heat: Heattom is proving itself to be one of the better Pokemon right now. It's Nasty Plot set is a great balance breaker that can deal with several prominent Pokemon. Pain Split annoys bulkier builds too. This is represented by...having a usage rate of 2.092% and having less usage than Mega Beedrill. WTF.

:Tangrowth: Tang just missed out...somehow, despite being one of the best defensive Pokemon in the metagame. Helm and AV sets have both proven to be incredibly good anchors on a variety of teams and check a laundry list of important Pokemon.

:Slowbro: Another glaring omission. We all know that bro holds an incredibly important defensive niche, but ladder seems to be stuck in the past a little bit so its currently sitting below 2% usage.

:Mew: Hyper Offense is a very effective playstyle right now, and Mew is one of the faces of it with its trademark spikes set. Little surprised to not see this up there.

:Swampert-Mega: I'm not super surprised by this I just think its funny that Pelipper made the cut but this didn't.

:Tyranitar-Mega: This is proving itself to be an incredibly consistent Stealth Rocker for a variety of teams. Cool mon that shouldn't be below Deoxys Defense in usage.

:Hydreigon: Another mon that is proving itself, Drei's NP sets have proven to be dangerous breakers, while Choice Sets are still viable too. It's not as low as some of the others but it should still be getting more usage.

There's more that should have made it but didn't imo, but those are a few notable ones.

So, I've been thinking about this, but is there any real reason we kept Z moves?
Is it just because we feel an obligation to port this mechanic over because we ported megas too?
I think most competative players agreed long ago that Z moves detract healthy play from the meta more than they add to it, no?
I don't see any obligation to keep them outside of this aforementioned sense of posterity. Megas are the mechanic people actually missed and wanted to be able to use again, not Z moves.
In the future, once all this mess with genesect, zyg, and friends is taken care of, I think some kind of suspect should be held. Not so much a suspect to see whether or not the community thinks Z moves are strictly overpowered or game breaking (because they aren't, and if they are it's usually only by a handful of abusers like kart and mag in gen 7) but rather a suspect just to verify the accuracy of the idea that most people just would rather have them gone anyway.
Besides, you could always apply the logic that this is a mode that ports cut mons, moves, and FORMS (which lets megas slip by) but uses gen 8 mechanics (which catches Z moves)

Why ban all megas when you can ban them individually if they are a problem? Mega Pokemon are simply Pokemon you need to use your item slot on to activate.

Z moves on the other hand are more similar to dynamax. Unlike mega stones (and similarly to dynamax) any Pokemon can use a z move at any time. There are also multiple viable z move options for many Pokemon that make them more unpredictable like dynamax. Z moves should therefore be looked at in isolation the way dynamax was.

Last edited:
How do z moves detract healthy play from the meta more than they add to it? Never heard that before tbh. Either way banning z moves is absolutely absurd. You cant just walk around and ban everything that adds a little bit of unpredictability to the game, just because you dislike the mechanic. People also dislike crits or 10% occuring side effects from moves. Should we now ban them? Shouldnt the premise rather be to stick to the original game as much as possible, as long as gamefreak didnt fuck up the balancing process completly? (Like dynamaxing for example) I personally love the variety this game offers. And z moves are neither overpowered, extremly unpredictable nor are they something you always have to keep in mind when teambuilding. Their impact on the meta really isnt too big. Banning, or even suspecting them would be absurd.

How do z moves detract healthy play from the meta more than they add to it? Never heard that before tbh. Either way banning z moves is absolutely absurd. You cant just walk around and ban everything that adds a little bit of unpredictability to the game, just because you dislike the mechanic. People also dislike crits or 10% occuring side effects from moves. Should we now ban them? Shouldnt the premise rather be to stick to the original game as much as possible, as long as gamefreak didnt fuck up the balancing process completly? (Like dynamaxing for example) I personally love the variety this game offers. And z moves are neither overpowered, extremly unpredictable nor are they something you always have to keep in mind when teambuilding. Their impact on the meta really isnt too big. Banning, or even suspecting them would be absurd.

I have no idea why you are comparing z moves to crits and hax. Banning crits and hax is a modification to the way moves work. Banning z moves is simply a rule that states you can not use specific items, which has been done before (soul dew).

By the way I am not advocating the banning of z moves. I am just saying that trying to lump them together with megas is flawed logic. Comparing them with crits and hax to justify keeping them is even worse.

Last edited:
So, I've been thinking about this, but is there any real reason we kept Z moves?
Is it just because we feel an obligation to port this mechanic over because we ported megas too?
I think most competative players agreed long ago that Z moves detract healthy play from the meta more than they add to it, no?
I don't see any obligation to keep them outside of this aforementioned sense of posterity. Megas are the mechanic people actually missed and wanted to be able to use again, not Z moves.
In the future, once all this mess with genesect, zyg, and friends is taken care of, I think some kind of suspect should be held. Not so much a suspect to see whether or not the community thinks Z moves are strictly overpowered or game breaking (because they aren't, and if they are it's usually only by a handful of abusers like kart and mag in gen 7) but rather a suspect just to verify the accuracy of the idea that most people just would rather have them gone anyway.
Besides, you could always apply the logic that this is a mode that ports cut mons, moves, and FORMS (which lets megas slip by) but uses gen 8 mechanics (which catches Z moves)
I actually miss Z moves in the regular format. They provided a very satisfying dynamic which rewards prediction and careful timing.
But never the less, NatDex is the meta that simulates what would have happened in SWSH if GameFreak never cut the metagame content from Gen 7.
It’s essentially Gen 7 OU/AG, but with some new items, moves, a couple reworks, new Pokemon, and (which was banned to AG in this case) Dynamax.
And like in Gen 7, Z-moves were never in danger of being banned from OU in the first place, and if something is an unhealthy abuser of Z-moves, then we can suspect the user.

:Landorus-Therian: Since he practically has no defensive presence anymore hes not OP. Hes quite easy to handle. You can tell someone hasnt played Nat Dex if they think Lando should be suspected.
:Darmanitan-Galar: Darm can be pivoted around, and shit like Pex lives an EQ. Quite powerful, and the best physical breaker in the game rn by a large margin, but shit like alomomola and porygon2 give it a bad day.
:Dragapult: A good mon that suffers from a poor physical movepool. For this reason specs sets usually suffer from a noticeable lack of power with a below average 100 SpAtk. Still, SubDD is a bitch because a +1 Phantom Force is something most teams arent equipped to handle. Ghost/Dragon and decent 88/75/75 bulk (for reference, that rivals quagsire) means that it sets up in bulky cores' face.
:Greninja-Ash: The massive surge of water and grass types in response to dracovish has significsntly weakened greninja's power as a breaker.
:Blastoise-Mega: Absolutely ridiculous and needs to be quickbanned ASAP. Kyurem-Black was kidnapped and Mega Blastoise is worse. Mega Balstoise only has 4MSS to stop it from being truly unstoppable. SpDef Unaware Clef is its only hard check and even then if u get lucky on water pulse confusion rolls you can break past her.
:Magearna: Dynamax once again kinda neutered her sweeping potential. Av magearna is vulnerable to several types of interest and has no recovery which is tough and is defenseless against flare blitz and rend. That said she easily breaks past the most popular unaware user (clef) and fleur cannon is hard to stomach.
:Zygarde: Next on the chopping block after Genesect's impending doom.
:Heatran: Eruption + Timid has given Heatran some new life in a niche Scarf set but mostly he does what he does best. I find Wish support increasingly mandatory on him this gen because there are a lot of mons that he needs to be at high health to check and he has no recovery, but thankfully clef is very splashable and is often seen on the same playstyle as Tran so it isn't much of a problem. Withour wish support, however, you have to be very careful with preserving his health. He does too much shit for you to just send into a weak earth power. Zygarde remains a massive threat, as always.
:Kartana: Annoying but honestly nowhere as bad as Darm.
:Dracovish: One of the primary meta shapers, Dracovish is still terrifying in a metagame that has adapted specifically to counter him. Theres a reason why WA mons are on every team now. An incredibly powerful nuke, and thanks to S+ defensive typing, has minor utility.
:Ferrothorn: Slightly hurt by risking a 2HKO by Vish but remains a good and annoying mon.
:Tapu Koko: Genesect's incoming ban could kinda give it somewhat of a resurgence, but it still suffers from a shitty movepool and serious 4MSS. Waiting for this fool to get Bolt Beak.
:Excadrill: Tyranitar doesn't seem to be OU anymore which is incredibly odd, but Rapid Spin removes Exca's need for sand. Lots of mons comfortably wall Exca rn like corvi and tang and zy so I'd pay attrntion to him.
:Melmetal: Almost impossible to wall and has immense physical bulk, making it a good pivot on BO teams. Hes overshadowed by Mega Metagross outside of TR but Meta may not be around in a year.
:Grimmsnarl: Priority screens begs the question: why did people forget about Klefki? I rarely see people take advantage of Grimmsnarl's offensive capabilities. Klefki has much better defensive typing and better bulk.
:Zapdos: HDB Zapdos is actually really, really good, cause Electric/Flying plus good bulk and recovery allows it to wall almost half the metagame. PP stall is fun too. Zapdos's ability to paralyze an entire team with static and discharge spam is pretty cancer.
:Corviknight: Rendered Celesteela and Skarm obsolete. New standard defensive bird that makes for a good wincon. Honestly incredibly powerful.
:Tornadus-Therian: Great mon that was clearly designed for balance; bridges the gap between defense and offense. I used to think he was bad in gen 6, but Flyinium Z defog sets are incredibly reliable. Regenerator means that you have mild speed control throughout the game.
:Garchomp: idk why Garchomp is OU, imo he is quite bad in this day and age. Theres simply no reason to use him as Zygarde is better in nearly every department. Garchomp's defenses are pretty mediocre, and his offenses arent notable without a SD. He cant be TankChomp when hes obliterated by every breaker in the tier. Lando is a better SDer because he has intimidate. And ofc Mega Garchomp is basically throwing.
:Aegislash: SubToxic is cancer. Fortunately i dont see a suspect for him anytime soon since he got directly nerfed by Game Freak.
:Tapu Lele: got hurt by the terrain nerfs but is annoying at. The current steel meta could be a death sentence since Tapu Lele has poor coverage so only time will tell if she drops, but by the time DLC drops she could get new tools.
:Cinderace: This mon is trash. Its one claim to fame is Court Change, but doesnt have the defensive presence to justify it. STAB Pyro Ball is not strong enough to be scoring any noteworthy neutral kills, so its a generic fire started otherwise.
:Tapu Fini: tbh I dont see why this mon is cherished so much. I get that it's typing and Misty Terrain is good but it has no recovery. This really limits its longevity to basically being a Water Heatran. I find Toxapex superior as my water defensive type.
:Lopunny-Mega: A good breaker, but I only see her viable when paired with Reuniclus because Mega Metagross is the perfect physical attacker as it is.
:Hawlucha: This mon took extreme nerfs with the dyna ban but still remains OU for some reason. I guess with terrain remaining popular he can still sweep but hes not very threatening anymore. Aegislash hard walls him which is a problem.
:Pelipper: Since rain remains a viable playstyle Pelipper is still OU. But Mega Swampert isnt. I suspect this is because the meta has evolved to hard counter a water type physical breaker that can 2HKO resists (vish). Meanwhile people have discovered how Pelipper has surprising offensive presence in Specs.

To talk about something else to get away from Z move suspects.
Currently, thanks to the Gen 8 letting Mew learn Spikes, Deoxys-D not only was unbanned, but completely outclassed by Mew.
But that begs the question, what made Deoxys-D in previous gens banworthy, but Mew being fine now that it can pretty much play identically to Deoxys-D, and do more with setting up for HO as well?

I’m not asking to ban Mew or to retroactively unban Deoxys-D, but more so what makes it so that Mew isn’t seen as much of a threat compared to Deoxys-D in older Gens?
The bulk is pretty similar.
Mew is faster.
Mew is stronger.
Mew has pretty much every utility Deoxys has, and more (otherwise, Deoxys-D should then at least have some rank as it would have a niche over it).
And Mew is far less linear, being able to use several sets other than Spikes and can customize his spiking set more.

To talk about something else to get away from Z move suspects.
Currently, thanks to the Gen 8 letting Mew learn Spikes, Deoxys-D not only was unbanned, but completely outclassed by Mew.
But that begs the question, what made Deoxys-D in previous gens banworthy, but Mew being fine now that it can pretty much play identically to Deoxys-D, and do more with setting up for HO as well?

I’m not asking to ban Mew or to retroactively unban Deoxys-D, but more so what makes it so that Mew isn’t seen as much of a threat compared to Deoxys-D in older Gens?
The bulk is pretty similar.
Mew is faster.
Mew is stronger.
Mew has pretty much every utility Deoxys has, and more (otherwise, Deoxys-D should then at least have some rank as it would have a niche over it).
And Mew is far less linear, being able to use several sets other than Spikes and can customize his spiking set more.
Deoxys-Defense was originally banned because it made the meta too Spikes heavy, and the entire meta just revolved around spikes. Nowadays, there is a lot more hazard removal (Defog tutor) and the now introduced Heavy-Duty Boots, which are all factors as why a spikes centralizing meta has a very small chance of happening anymore, thus neither Mew nor Deoxys-Defense are considered broken (and in deoxys-defense's case, pretty outclassed)

We finally got confirmation about how Let's Go transferring mechanics work. The Pokémon will always have one of their standard abilities, as opposed to Hidden, which means Teleport is now legal on Natural Cure Chansey, Magic Guard Clefable, Intimidate/Flash Fire Arcanine, Skill Link Cloyster, Trace Porygon2 and Magnet Pull Magnezone.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Here's a list of potentially notable stuff I've seen and that has been pointed out to me:

Nasty Plot Alakazam
Body Press Aggron (hi there mega aggron)
Close Combat/Play Rough Koko and Bulu
Close Combat Breloom
Scald Raikou (no seriously)
Cosmic Power Celesteela
Aura Sphere/Mystical Fire Latis
Nasty Plot Tornadus
Hurricane/Weather Ball Zapdos
Close Combat/U-Turn Lopunny (Mega Lopunny just keeps getting better and better)
Mystical Fire Moltres (potentially cool for defensive sets?)
Close Combat Buzzwole
Spikes Heracross (perhaps Mega can do something with this?)
Nasty Plot Slowbro
Body Press Stakataka
Play Rough/Mystical Fire/Body Press Diancie (Potential new coverage for Mega form!)
Body Press Skarmory
Dragon Dance Aerodactyl (see Heracross)

Last edited:
Here's a list of potentially notable stuff I've seen and that has been pointed out to me:

Nasty Plot Alakazam
Close Combat Breloom
Cosmic Power Celesteela
Nasty Plot Tornadus
U-Turn Lopunny (Mega Lopunny just keeps getting better and better)

There's probably way more I'm missing, I'll keep looking and listening out for stuff to add to the list
Lopunny also gets Close Combat! Hurray for no more HJK misses! If the pastes are in fact true that is. Also holy shit that the Latis get Aura Sphere AND Mystical Fire. Torn-T with NP is going to have a field day on rain teams. Also, Swampert gets Liquidation and Bulk Up.

It's quite a darn shame that neither Lele nor Fini get anything good. Maybe they'll get Life Dew in their level-up list? Lord knows Fini needs at least some form of recovery, even if it is only 1/4.

Nasty Plot Alakazam
Close Combat Breloom
Cosmic Power Celesteela
Nasty Plot Tornadus
Close Combat Buzzwole

There's probably way more I'm missing, I'll keep looking and listening out for stuff to add to the list
Stakataka gets Body Press too. Keep in mind that Pokémon has base 211 Defense AND Beast Boost.

EDIT:
  • Diancie gets Play Rough, Body Press, and Mystical Fire. and Baton Pass lol
  • Skarmory gets Body Press just like Corviknight.

Last edited:

Nasty Plot Alakazam
Close Combat Breloom
Cosmic Power Celesteela
Nasty Plot Tornadus
Close Combat Buzzwole
Nasty Plot Slowbro
Body Press Stakataka
Play Rough/Mystical Fire/Body Press Diancie (Potential new coverage for Mega form!)
Aerodactyl also Gets Dragon Dance

So this is pretty big:

Now we know the TM/TR list for every Pokémon, even the ones not in Sword and Shield. This is probably going to shake things up a lot.

Also, I’m just gonna say it: GARCHOMP DOES NOT LEARN DRAGON DANCE FROM TR.
* Goddamn it why can't garchomp STILL not learn DD?! Holy hell like every dragon practically does.
* NP Slowbro sounds really interesting.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
I went and got a decent list together of some notable moves learned. This list isn't comprehensive, and I'll update it if I find anything else.

Alakazam:
Nasty Plot

Slowbro:
Nasty Plot
Body Press

Aerodactyl:
Rock Blast
Dragon Dance
Psychic Fangs

Articuno:
Weater Ball

Zapdos:
Weather Ball
Hurricane

Moltres:
Weather Ball

Feraligatr:
Psychic Fangs

Crobat:
Hurricane

Azumarill:
High Horsepower

Forretress:
Body Press

Heracross:
Spikes

Skarmory:
Body Press

Kingdra:
Hurricane

Raikou:
Scald
(non-event)
Weather Ball
Aura Sphere

Sceptile:
Dragon Dance

Blaziken:
Close Combat

Medicham:
Blaze Kick

Breloom:
Close Combat

Aggron:
Body Press

Sharpedo:
Close Combat

Absol:
Close Combat

Salamence:
Hurricane

Registeel:
Body Press

Latias:
Mystical Fire
Aura Sphere

Latios:
Mystical Fire
Aura Sphere

Lopunny:
Close Combat
U-Turn
Play Rough

Gliscor:
Power Whip

Scolipede:
Superpower

Escavalier:
Razor Shell
Close Combat

Tornadus:
Nasty Plot
Weather Ball

Thundurus:
Weather Ball

Landorus:
Weather Ball

Diancie:
Play Rough
Mystical Fire
Body Press

Tapu Koko:
Play Rough
Close Combat

Tapu Bulu:
Play Rough
Close Combat
High Horsepower

Buzzwole:
Close Combat

Celesteela:
Cosmic Power

Stakataka:
Body Press

Naganadel:
Spikes
Toxic Spikes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)