Tournament National Dex No Team Preview Tournament - Won by Kyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solaros & Lunaris

Hold that faith that is made of steel
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
act, proof on their wall
5DDD6329-0210-4654-B824-33FA4382BF7C.jpeg

New matchup: adem vs Dragonillis, deadline for the match is extended to Thursday 12/30 at 11:59 PM GMT

calling act, organised for today, unfortunately timing was an issue to no one's fault, but now failing to get a response before 12PM. View attachment 394177
apologies to my opponent for doing this
EA6019AD-E88A-46F7-B1B9-C629BEAFBEDC.jpeg

New matchup: TylerTheMilotic vs Agentkeval:
deadline for the match is extended to Thursday 12/30 at 11:59 PM GMT
Edit: Tyler and Haok had a scheduling conflict, and have decided to reschedule.

Last edited:
calling act, organised for today, unfortunately timing was an issue to no one's fault, but now failing to get a response before 12PM. View attachment 394177
apologies to my opponent for doing this
I responded like 30 minutes after you posted on my wall even though we scheduled 1pm my time saying that I would chall if I saw you online, but you responded 3 hours later and I was very much away from my computer after our initial time.

Solaros & Lunaris

Hold that faith that is made of steel
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Before we get on with round 2, a few announcements:

Extensions:

DerpyBoi and TylerTheMilotic have requested (I can provide logs for this) and been granted extensions for their games until Wednesday 12/29 at 11:59 PM GMT. Sputnik vs tricona also gets this extension, but I ask both that they please schedule before the deadline next time.

Activity Wins:

The Dragon Master and 3MoreMinutes have contacted their opponents on their Smogon wall and have not received a response. In addition, both of their opponents haven’t been on Smogon since the signups went up. Thus, both The Dragon Master and 3MoreMinutes receive the activity win.

Nish the Great has said he’s contacted kllkj089h, but there’s been no contact from either of them since. As a result, Nish the Great will be granted the activity win until further notice. Edit: They are granted an extension until Wednesday 12/29 at 11:59 PM GMT

Round 2

(kllkj089h vs Nish the Great)  vs  themonkeydidit
salmonelephant  vs  (DerpyBoi vs NVK)
3MoreMinutes  vs  AlphaRay01
deddd mans  vs  The Dragon Master
Kyo  vs  luisin
(Sputnik vs tricona)  vs  Dragonillis
Avery  vs  (Mercupty vs Agentkeval)
R8  vs  (TylerTheMilotic vs Haok)

Deadline for these matches is Sunday 1/2 at 11:59 PM GMT[/USER]

Last edited:
Before we get on with round 2, a few announcements:

Extensions:

DerpyBoi and TylerTheMilotic have requested (I can provide logs for this) and been granted extensions for their games until Wednesday 12/29 at 11:59 PM GMT. Sputnik vs tricona also gets this extension, but I ask both that they please schedule before the deadline next time.

Activity Wins:

The Dragon Master and 3MoreMinutes have contacted their opponents on their Smogon wall and have not received a response. In addition, both of their opponents haven’t been on Smogon since the signups went up. Thus, both The Dragon Master and 3MoreMinutes receive the activity win.

Nish the Great has said he’s contacted kllkj089h, but there’s been no contact from either of them since. As a result, Nish the Great will be granted the activity win until further notice.

Round 2

Nish the Great  vs  themonkeydidit
salmonelephant  vs  (DerpyBoi vs NVK)
3MoreMinutes  vs  AlphaRay01
deddd mans  vs  The Dragon Master
Kyo  vs  luisin
(Sputnik vs tricona)  vs  Dragonillis
Avery  vs  (Mercupty vs Agentkeval)
R8  vs  (TylerTheMilotic vs Haok)

Deadline for these matches is Sunday 1/2 at 11:59 PM GMT
Nvm me and kllkj089h are in contact, trying to find time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)