Project National Dex POTW #31: Mollymt1

Status
Not open for further replies.

R8

Leads Natdex Other Tiers, not rly doing ndou stuff
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Contributor Alumnus
National Dex Leader
Hi omi! Congrats on the (deserved!!) voice!

-Are you planning on claiming Omi on PS? It has a cool and based purple color

-What does your name mean?

-How did you started to draw? (Artist badge when?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!)

spell

destined
is a Community Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
girl stop im gonna hug you so hard omi ♥ GRATS ON THIS !!
ily

how does it feel being the second newest nd voice(adsam is the newest :sunglasses:)???

E: ALSO do u wanna do another pfp bet anytime soon?
ngl it feels like nothing changed from when i wasn't voiced, except for the + ofc
no.i dont want to be e-girl.

hog rider or duck flip
:duck:
:repeat:

Jho already knows how 2 play
Yo Omi congrats! You're become my favorite Natdex voice (btw that means I like you more than me).

A couple questions:

What's your favorite egg group to draw? Are you like into Amorphous mons, a "paint me like one of your French Kirlia's" kind of girl? Or maybe a good old Monster group stan?

DDance Kyurem: underrated matchup fish? :stunfisk:
I really have no preference when it comes to what I draw really, i'll draw anything I find interesting, but i'd choose the Human-like group if I was forced to choose.

I would probably lose to it so its not a matchup fish :dunsparce:
why are you negative against me in both adv, ndou and randbats friendlies?
Skill Issue
Screenshot 2021-05-22 17.27.25.png

1. why do you have the role "bingus hater" on the discord? Bingus is so cute and should be worshipped!!
2. What is the best pokemon and why is it mudkip?
3. Victini 4 smash?
Kris hates me.
If the Mudkip is named Drifloon i'd agree
I'm not a smash main srry

omi ♥ hi gm

how is it like being a cool voice like me

why did u sleep when when the modest life orb zapdos murdered me and alex

what r your opinions on bulu (im sure u r a loyal bulu appreciator)

how pog are my sand teams

do u hate kyurem (y/y) (fuck kyurem, makes all my teams unviable :pain:)

r u cool (n/n)
I am not cool

It was really the perfect storm ngl, i'd love to team with you and alex again but please bold the time we play, so that I don't oversleep as you get destroyed by modest lo zap again.

Yugon likes bulu, but I do not. I do see its niche tho

Definitely better than some other sand (Mudkip & Yugon) teams.

I love Kyurem, it do be 6-0'ing all my teams tho

no.

Hi omi! Congrats on the (deserved!!) voice!

-Are you planning on claiming Omi on PS? It has a cool and based purple color

-What does your name mean?

-How did you started to draw? (Artist badge when?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!)
ty r8!

I will when I will.

joe

I started like 6 years ago (I do not know!!!! But soon hopefully?!??!?!))

Gm omi ♥
What is it like being a cool room voice alongside adsam

Did u used to be good at basketball

I heard that R8, 413X and Pannuracotta were rlly pog, do u know them?

What is the best randbats format?
who is adsam

no, I never went hard in the paint.

who is pannuracotta

idk ask AV

Should I make a Smeargle's Studio thread for the stuff here?

Can you rank Kyurem, Manaphy, Mega Medicham, Mega Garchomp, and Mega Mawile based on their ability to 6-0 teams?

Is it normal to not find the "Think Mark Think" meme very funny? I mean like, I don't really find it not funny but it just isn't really that funny to me.

Is this actually a good team? Cuz it just gets 6-0ed by Kyurem making me not wanna use it.

Does Latias+GastroCorv sound like anything good? Latias beats Zard Y which causes trouble for GastroCorv. It also beats Manaphy so I'm pretty sure Gastrodon doesn't need to run Clear Smog.

spell

destined
is a Community Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
Should I make a Smeargle's Studio thread for the stuff here?

Can you rank Kyurem, Manaphy, Mega Medicham, Mega Garchomp, and Mega Mawile based on their ability to 6-0 teams?

Is it normal to not find the "Think Mark Think" meme very funny? I mean like, I don't really find it not funny but it just isn't really that funny to me.

Is this actually a good team? Cuz it just gets 6-0ed by Kyurem making me not wanna use it.

Does Latias+GastroCorv sound like anything good? Latias beats Zard Y which causes trouble for GastroCorv. It also beats Manaphy so I'm pretty sure Gastrodon doesn't need to run Clear Smog.
Yes! You should!

I'll be listing these from goat to woat: M-Chomp, M-Maw, Kyurem, M-Cham, Manaphy

I love Invincible, but I have to point out that Omni-Man didn't say ''Think Mark Think'' he actually just said ''Think Mark'', I do not know how it got twisted. I find it quite funny when done right like there is one that showcases Guts and Griffith during the eclipse which I like a lot.

It's fine for what it's trying to be, I don't really see any major problems with it other than the fact that it sadly has no switchins to specs kyurem (which isn't an issue in nd)

Yeah, that's an alright fat core, you can alternatively use Spdef pex over Gastro and it would still work.

Steorra

nya smells
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Discord Leader
gm everyone, today I'll be doing two interviews for missing a potw a week or so back, featuring the recent natdex majors winner iNoLife and the newly appointed room voice of the natdex room adsam.

First is iNoLife
1622239796744.png

Hey InoLife, how are you?

mm i'm doing oki

What do you do outside of Smogon?

on my 2nd year of college, sometimes play other games, and as of right now im in the process of helping my parents move out of their house

Any other particular games you like playing right now?

games i play most is valorant, csgo, minecraft, COD as of rn

What are you most known for inside the National Dex community?

nothing really i want to say i introduced spectrier in the meta but that'd be a hot take

What was your tour run like during National Dex Majors?

really it was me just using 4 teams the whole way through but i fought some experienced/good players and it was fun. i will say that i didn't think i'd make it far at all after I dropped a game in the pools to some guy with 0 posts

How did you get into National Dex?

i play pixelmon which most of the tourneys are in nat dex since all the mons are in that game and i make some side money doing it which makes me pretty committed to the tier as a whole

What do you like the most about the format and community?

don't know much about the community but i like that the format is most similar to gen 7 which is my favorite tier to play especially before crown tundra

How do you feel about the state of the National Dex metagame right now? Any Pokemon that stick out as issues to you?

it's a pretty solid meta game and has a lot of room for creativity. think it was always a 7/10 after cinderace got banned. only pokemon that sticks out to me is m-latias i personally still think it's a broken mon and that m-garchomp is a good mon but overrated

Are there any Pokemon you don’t think are rated enough / rated too highly?

volcarona and zeroara are mons that are very slept on rn and as said before i only think m-chomp is very overrated

Did you experience this feeling with those specific Pokemon at any point during the national dex major tournament?

mhm i used all 3 of them during the tourney and i use my intuition based on that because i didn't really see the 3 of them used against me since i didn't play that many games

What is your favorite Pokemon and kind of team to use in National Dex?

favorite mon to use is m-latias. favorite kind of team would be balance offense/HO if i'm not using a m-latias balance

Would you mind sharing a team that reflects that?

:ferrothorn: :latias-mega: :toxapex: :tapu koko: :gliscor: :heatran:
won finals of natdex major w this people say that the lati set is a unset but i think with tspikes it can be very devastating

Could you explain the thought process behind the team?

basically just a hazard stack team centered around latias as a wincon. toxic koko is a cool tech that lets it not get walled by things like opposing m-lati, zapdos, or gastrodon. steel z heatran to just dish out a lot of damage/kill mons like ttar, clef, or kyurem

Any last things you want to leave us with?

nop

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next we have adsam
1622253861568.png

hey adem, how are you?

im good, wbu auro?

I'm alright dying from allergies a bit

ah, that sucks, im also allergic, but only to certain shellfish
quite sad

Indeed, What do you do outside of Smogon?

Im about to finish high school in about... 2 weeks :D, and am currently looking at courses for marine biology

Ah nice, that sounds like a pretty interesting topic, never heard of it before

ah yeah, it is quite interesting, dont know many other people who are also interested it, but it really is quite fun once you delve deeper in it

I am a big lover of sand teams and am a big advocate for using some uncommon mons with cool niches like Bulu, Alakazam and Weezing-G

I was initially a Gen 7 player, and loved Pixelmon as a kid, and when Gen 8 came out and I heard about all the cuts, I really disliked it. I tried to play it for a bit, but really just couldn’t get a hand of it, most likely due to the loss of a lot of mons I was used to using and megas, and then I found Natdex, which is now a tier i hold close to my heart (and is probably the only tier im good at LOL)

Well I love the fact that i still get to use my favourite megas, mons and mechanics whilst also getting to experience the new ones, like corv (a personal favourite), mega chompers, mega latias with its new moves, and excadrill with the spin buff; the fact that you can really innovate quite a bit, and use a lot of uncommon mons really draws me in to the tier too. And the community (for the most part) has been really helpful and supportive to me, and outside of mons have been a really nice presence to talk to (i love you all at krooks, so cool).

How do you feel about the state of the National Dex metagame right now? Any Pokemon that stick out as issues to you?

Currently, I really really hate dealing with kyurem, although in practice, its probably a lot less scary, but on paper and in the builder, i really stress a lot trying to check it, but that’s probably just me. Other than that, i think Natdex is in a really good state rn, love that there arent any overtly broken mons, and you arent really forced into using certain mons / sets either.

I think Bulu rn is a really underrated threat, considering it can be an amazing Wincon + defensive check to mons like Mega Garchomp, Ash greninja. I think a mon thats rated too highly is probably Mega Garchomp. Though I do think it is a really scary threat in play, there are a lot of ways to deal with it, and the rise of SuperDefensive Lando isnt really helping it either, and it can (imo) be outplayed relatively easily, due to its reliance on giving it 2 turns to set up.

My favourite mon to use rn is probably a tie between Mega Tyranitar, Kartana and Bulu and I am a big lover of Sand Teams and GrassSpam teams with them

Would you mind sharing a team or two that reflects that?

Sure, here is my personal favourite team rn:
:tyranitar-mega: :kartana: :landorus-therian: :Corviknight: :tapu bulu: :slowking-galar:

The first one I had built around FightZ kart + Ttar, which i found was a really solid core, with Ttar removing Zapdos and Mega Lati for Kart, while Kart lured and KOed Corv and Mega Sciz for it in return. SD Synth Bulu and Glowking was then added, because together they formed a formidable starting core, with grassy terrain reducing EQ damage for all of them, and Providing much needed healing to improve their longetevity, especially Tyranitar and SlowkingG’s against Gren, Heatran and Zard Y, and also boosting karts grass type moves. Glowking in turn acts as a regen mon to scout as grens moves, and provides a lot of offensive support via future sight, whilst being an amazing switch in to tran, due to tar losing to SteelZ sets and not having enough longetevity as a whole. Scarf Lando T was added to provide speed control, and a special set was used in order to deal with chomp and kart more directly, and not losing out on power from terrain. Corv was added to round up the team, providing a fogger and a check to mons like opposing kart, rillaboom and mega lopunny.

probably one of my most consistent sands:
:tyranitar: :latias-mega: :clefable: :excadrill: :skarmory: :tangrowth:

For the second team, I always liked BeamShock Mega Latias, and preferred it to AuraShock, especially on sand as it provided a good check to mons like Gliscor and Chomp, both of which can be troubling for sand to face, and is a really nice wincon. So the team started with driller, mtias and tar. I then added a CM clef, and have been playing around it in terms of attacks, and is a really good secondary wincon, taking advantage of the prevalence of corv and rain, and providing a good status absorber for Lati, Tar and Driller. Spikes skarm was added because i felt fog really wasnt needed, with 2 of my mons immune to spikes, one can spin, and only 1 mon taking neutral damage from rocks. Skarm also provides a better mu vs offensive threats behemoths like Mega mawile, which this team can really struggle to deal with without, and you can never really go wrong with spike stack + cm spam. Av tang was added to round up
the team, providing a water resist and a secondary check to offensive grasses, if my skarm gets trapped, so im not immediately run over.

What's it been like so far being one of National Dex's newest room voices and what are your thoughts on the National Dex room?

It was really a shock to be picked tbh, and rn i love being a voice, as it really helps me voice out my thoughts on certain mons (sorry for bad joke, had to ><), and i think the NatDex room is really cool, and its really nice to talk to most of the people there, as they come up with cool ideas and builds, and its also really nice to see a lot of them improve (s/o dinosaur derek the goat)

#FreeMagearna, that is all.

We would like to thank iNoLife and adsam for their time and feel free to ask them any questions below.

Avaritia

Sylvain stan
Hi iNoLife !
1. Congratulations on winning ND Majors! How did it feel to win?
2. What are you majoring in? Do you plan to pursue a career related to said major or do you have something else on your mind?
3. I assume that the Zeraora set that you like is the pivot set; do you like it with Knock Off or Toxic (or neither/both)? What makes Zeraora so great/underrated this meta?
4. What was the most recent movie you watched?
------
Hello adsam !
1. What's your favourite Malaysian dish? And how does it feel knowing that Singapore invented it? :)
2. What would you (typically) run on a 3-attack Volcarona set?
3. Is that your cat? If so what's its name, and if not do you have any cats yourself?
4. How would you advise someone to improve their hazard control game? Other than 'Just click rocks 4Head'

adem

her
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
hi Victini4ssbu
1. I would say so, yes

2. I would say battle and build with the stuff you like (as long as you can find a usable niche for it), bc its hard to battle consistently imo with stuff you arent familiar/not a fan of

3. Sadly i dont play smash, so cant rlly give my opinion about this, sorry!

4. The best pokemon is clearly :magearna: , and it is the best because yes.

5. It was really fun playing against him, due to him being my mentor and who helped me learn the tier better, and overall was a good learning experience, and I am confident to say we both learned a good load from each other.

hi hi Avaritia GC

1. am a big fan of the non singaporean invented Lontong, and its my favourite dish to eat during eid.

2. In most recent HO i ran a 3a volc, and imo fire blast, psychic (with z), and bug buzz, i would run hp ground but the team i had already had hp ground serp as a tran lure, and i felt it wasnt needed. +Hitting slowtwins + latis with buzz, and having a reliable stab is super pog.

3. It is my girlfriends cat, his name is Tommy, and i (sadly :blobpensive:) do not have any cats myself, due to my dad being allergic to cats (tho i plan to get one in the future because i love them!!!!!!1!1! (they are so cute)

4. Just click rocks 4Head But in all seriousness, i think a lot of the rockers are really splashable rn, stuff like mega tar, chomper, and SuperDefensive lando is a really pog rocker, esp on a lot of offenses, so you can try that out, it’s personally my favourite rocker. Spikes r also smtg i enjoy, and double hazards can really overload the opponent, forcing them into a tight spot.

Hi Avaritia GC (sorry if the tag doesn't work idk how to use smogon)
1. Ty! was okay, can't say I felt too much emotion but it feels nice to be #1 on the circuit sheet.
2. Computer information technology. That is the goal but I don't know for sure as of rn.
3. Not wrong at all, I am a fan of both but knock off + CC/blaze kick is better imo. I also enjoy some "unsets" like taunt and hp ice. It's quickness and immunity to electric gives a team good role compression to play around w and it's pretty great at revenge killing/threatening most higher level speedy threats and crippling a mons item or applying status.
4. don't really watch movies at all but the last I remember watching is the most recent SpongeBob movie .-.

spell

destined
OMPL Champion
hi iNoLife!
1. Do you think you will win Circuit Playoffs?
2. Will you continue grinding out Stours until you win? (iNoLifetour32, 33, 34, 35, etc)
3. How do you prep for certain opponents? Do you bounce off ideas with friends or is this a one-person show?

Hope you continue playing ND! :psyglad:

hello my habibi adsam

1. When will you let the mortals of this plane taste your zammer sand????

2. How did you RIG the seasonal brackets to play your tutor??? (and win)

4. Can U tell me why I mald whenever i do friendlies wit you

5. #aadem when

adem

her
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
hello my good habibi omi ♥ artist :sun:

1. I will bring that terrifying monstrosity every single round of ssnls, and lead it T1, and watch them whimper in fear as they struggle to find a switch in, and when they do, shed a single tear as their “switch in” perishes under the gaze of the mighty one. TLDR, soon™

2. Avery rigged it :blobpensive: , i am an innocent man, and i have won because i had the superior match up of course.

u missed 3 :(

4. Because all ur teams lose to zam t1, and i am the goat, only i stay in on defensive lando t with exca and click SD, knowing u’ll uturn :swag:

5. soon™ :blobuwu:

adem

her
Jomatoes hellooooooo!!!!1!!!2}}$}2}!}$

1. I was just born like this, built different
2. Cat already, and his name is tommy :D and i can confirm, with firsthand review, he is very cute (he says hi!!!)
3. eek, am generally not a big fan of watching games, but one i rmb very clearly is this one, bc of the Goat that was watching clutched up a game with his amazing sub mmedi https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-1333070733 , i think you know this one too :3

hi omi ♥
1. yes!
2. I dunno how long i'll stay on this website but i'll certainly keep trying in the future
3. nothing really complicated i just go through their replays and build around a mon or 2 that they seem to struggle with. 1 person show because i'm not really close with anyone on here.

spell

destined
OMPL Champion
Jomatoes hellooooooo!!!!1!!!2}}$}2}!}$

1. I was just born like this, built different
2. Cat already, and his name is tommy :D and i can confirm, with firsthand review, he is very cute (he says hi!!!)
3. eek, am generally not a big fan of watching games, but one i rmb very clearly is this one, bc of the Goat that was watching clutched up a game with his amazing sub mmedi https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-1333070733 , i think you know this one too :3
DUDE JO STOLE THAT WIN !!!!!!! (i liked it too)

Steorra

nya smells
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Discord Leader
gm everyone, today I'll be interviewing the captain of the winning team of the recent National Dex Ghosting Tournament, Unicorns

1622861410207.png

Hey Unicorns, how are you?

I'm feeling pretty well! How are you doing?

I'm alright, just allergies bugging me a bit
What do you do outside of Smogon?

I am currently in school rn learning to be a nurse. That actually takes up a huge portion of my time, between classes, studying, and clinicals. I'm also into hiking, cooking, exercise, and talking to friends.

I am probably most known for being in Krooks, doing ND OU + ND UU suspects, and derailing more serious discussions in the Nat Dex Discord and PS chats lol. I went 1-1 in a back-up Nat Dex UU slot for NDPL I, misplayed in Nat Dex Majors R3, and most recently captained the winning team for Nat Dex Ghosting tour.

What was your tour run like during National Dex Majors?

really it was me just using 4 teams the whole way through but i fought some experienced/good players and it was fun. i will say that i didn't think i'd make it far at all after I dropped a game in the pools to some guy with 0 posts

Even though I've primarily played Anything Goes since late ORAS, I kinda liked how most gen 7 tiers played. I used to watch a lot of Blunder and Pokeaim during gen 7, so I was able to learn quite a bit just on how to play. Like how to get chip on opposing walls so that a sweeper can eventually break them, how to make aggressive doubles, how to determine a wincon, etc. I was able to even win a little bit on the gen 7 OU, PU, and even AG ladders just by following their general advice.

As we know, following the shift from USUM to SWSH, tiers like OU were drastically changed. There was less emphasis on making doubles and aggressive reads and more so on bulk and things like FuturePort/WishPort. National Dex presented itself as an option that provided a more natural progression of that generational shift, so I felt a lot more comfortable messing around in Nat Dex than in SWSH OU.
Additionally, AG was Nat Dex centered at the start of the generation, so the two communities saw a bit of shared spaces between the two communities.

The ND format itself feels very "whole." There aren't any mons that are locked behind the Dexit split. Megas are still present as they've been since gen 6. Z-moves are still present from gen 7. There's also a ton of innovation that happens and metagame shifts, which is always super awesome. You're also able to outplay bad match-ups, to an extent, which is always appreciated.

The ND community is just really awesome. I've met a ton of really cool people through Nat Dex, like Avery, Sol, Chazm, and this person named Auro, just to name a few. Everybody has just been super nice, helpful, and drama-free!

The format feels pretty balanced rn, especially after Magearna was banned. There's a huge variety of playstyles, nothing (outside of Kart) is going to sweep right through you (most of the time), nothing is unbreakable, weird mons can actually work, and there isn't anything overwhelmingly broken that can't be handled by most teams. MMaw is hella obnoxious tho, as is MChomp.(edited)
Even though I said Kartana, that's just kinda what that mon does and what it forces. Not super broken but just a pain.

Weavile would probably be still classified as "underrated," given it's still in UU, but it's definitely picked up usage recently, following the Cinderace and Magearna bans.
Most overrated is probably Kyurem. It's simultaneously not fast enough to keep up with offense and not strong enough to power through defense.

Did you experience this feeling with those specific Pokemon at any point during the national dex ghosting tournament?

Yes. So we brought a MLop + Kyurem team to our R2 game, seeing as their last team was very MLop prone. In the game, Kyurem did absolutely nothing. It was outsped by the Thund-T, couldn't kill the MMaw with Earth Power even with chip, and couldn't do anything to punish switches from the opposing team, outside of fish for freeze. We had to get a lucky crit from in the lategame to even have a chance at winning it.

Meanwhile, Weavile was actually a threat we were concerned about going into the finals. Our finals opponent had brought Band Weavile the prior round that absolutely tore up the opposing defensive team. We had brought HDB Shedinja stall to the semis and were realizing how hard Band Weavile was to defensively check without getting taken advantage of on other fronts. We eventually had the resolution that we either needed to out-offense a potential Weavile team, have a team with three checks, or load up Avalugg stall (which is never the play).

One of my favorite mons (since it's inception) has actually been Tapu Lele. It's an anti-offense offensive mon that provides interesting support, can help break or sweep, and has a couple of sets that work. Another mon that I really love using is Hydreigon. It has great typing, offensively and defensively, has a wide movepool, and Z virtually guarantees at least one KO per game.

My favorite kind of team to use in ND is Balance. It generally gives active win-conditions (set-up sweepers / wall-breakers), while providing a defensive backbone to rely on versus more offensive teams or specific mons those win-conditions can't handle.

Would you mind sharing a team that reflects that?

:reuniclus: :alomomola: :weavile: :amoonguss: :rotom-heat: :nihilego:
This is a (very out of date lmao Triple Axel didn't even exist yet) ND UU Toxic Spikes Balance team that I built in like October, consisting of a FWG core in Rotom-H/Alo/Amoong with goat revenge killer Weavile and bulky set-up sweeper Reuni. Dual Helmet + status everywhere punishes pivoting, making momentum difficult to obtain for opposing teams. Wish Pass from Alo keeps the non healing members of the team healthy (notably offsetting LO recoil) and saves other things from getting low.

Could you give a little insight on your journey to winning the national dex ghosting tournament?

Towards the beginning of sign-ups, I got asked by my friend AV Cosmoem to be on their ND Ghosting team with Bolivia/Hematemesis, to which I agreed. My experience with Ghosting tours had been limited, but had a ton of fun. We found ourselves scouting out replays individual players had previously used every week and attempted to source teams that would have good match-ups versus those. It wasn't easy, given the strength of the players that we were facing each week, but some things just came together. We did need a crit in R2 to win and something came up with our R3 opponents that gave us act, but we mostly just prepared, thought through every single decision, and it ended up working in the end. Certain match-ups could have been better, but I can't complain with how things turned out.

You matter, ND is super awesome, s/o Krooks, trans rights, and have a happy pride month!

We would like to thank Unicorns for their time and feel free to ask them any questions below.

this potw is my fault

1. what was the funniest play/moment you've ever had in a game (any tier)

2. trans rights

3. during finals around turn 135 i got so bored that i turned on miitopia and i was playing it for the rest of the game how do you feel about this

4. whats a mon in natdex that has disappointed you so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)