National Dex National Dex Spring Seasonal - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if my game will get done because my opponent missed schedule time and stopped replying. Calling activity for now, but there's a chance he could get on and we play today. Our conversation is on his profile.

Similar Situation to Hexed
Really dude? I am on showdown half the time these days and intend to get the game done.You never show up, refuse to give a proper time to schedule, come to Smogon on the middle of the night (which I agreed to play if needed to get the game done) saying you want to play the game now, don't even stay online for half an hour till I check ur message.then u say u wanna play 2:30 am my time and THEN say here that I missed the scheduled time when u refused to schedule a proper time despite me stating all the times I'll be available and asking u to pick a time not once but thrice.

I'll try to get the game done but it is possible only If my opponent agrees to schedule a proper time.i can't show up whenever my opponent wishes(neglecting the fact he only wishes during the middle of my night).

OK there appears to be a misunderstanding here. Now I want to ask for an extension. But if it can't be granted just give him the activity win ig. I did try to play though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)