Natures links link to "Natures" page? (Done)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's say I'm on the Charizard page and don't know what an Adamant nature does. I click "Adamant" which appears to be a link but brings me here. Can we instead either make separate pages for each nature or just link them all here? This was probably something that was planned but never accomplished given that the moves, items, types, etc. all link to their respective pages. I apologize if this was brought up before. Also, we might want to actually do something with the "Natures" page (last link) considering "Yeah, I'll make this page look cooler later." was a long time ago...

Yeah, this has been bugging me for a while, too. The best option imo is to just link them all to the overarching natures page. It might seem a bit silly at first, but it isn't as silly as having individual pages for each nature with a single line describing what each nature does (competitive analysis could only be done for a few of the natures and really isn't worth it).

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Something does need to be done, some ideas were expressed in the topic on page 2 of this forum.

I'm actually not sure if it is right to have a link to the natures chat on the main DP and RS pages, the natures chat should be somewhere but it's not anything like as important as many of the individual articles (which don't have a whole section), and contains very little information compared to many. In fact nature is just a single variable in the stat formula, and could probably be included there. Changing "Adamant" to "Adamant (+Atk -SpA)" and removing the link in the analysis would make the information more accessible than the current set of broken links, or even the better options of linking to a table of natures/individual pages for natures.

Not exactly, as you would have to go through every analysis page and change the link for every nature you see. That's rather time consuming, especially when you're coding HTML.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)