Need Stall Help Please Peaked #50

Need Stall help please peaked #50
I’m at a loss at the moment of how to make the team better but Im only one mind and I hope all of you can help me.

Dracula (Tyranitar) (F) @ Choice Band
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Rock Slide
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Superpower

This guy is my main way for taking care of calm mind reuniculus and is a real power house. The 8 speed is in order to outspeed most t tars and use superpower. This guy along with blissey is great to take care of latios and latias. I have rock slide for accuracy over stone edge. With this ev spread he is able to take a boosted outrage from dragonite and can kinda act like a special wall.

]​

Frankenstein (Slowbro) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Scald
- Flamethrower
- Psychic
- Slack Off

This guy with regenerator is too amazing. He is my main fighting resistant pokemon and when paired with skarmory they make a very hard physical wall team to take down. His move set is standard. He is my favorite pokemon by far. He has formed many combinations for this team and is great in pp stalling

Pumpkin King (Donphan) (M) @ Red Card
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Endure

This guy i know seems a little weird to you. I have red card for baton pass teams and whenever something boost too much and i usually red card it out. endure is there so in case there are spikes or stealth rock which cancel sturdy. He is also my rapid spinner. Endure has done amazing things for me and im surprised it worked out. Toxic is there to poison switch in spin blockers or something that switches in and earthquake is a great stab move.

Mad Science (Roserade) (M) @ Black Sludge
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Spd
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Sleep Powder
- Leaf Storm
- Toxic Spikes
- Rest

This pokemon is part of my way to stop the volt turn u turn system. He takes rotom w hits very well and when tricked leaves him with a nice present. sleep powder and toxic spikes are really fun to play with. when paired with blissey this is my team to take on specially offensive pokemon

Gravekeeper (Skarmory) (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 244 Def / 12 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Whirlwind
- Spikes
- Roost
- Brave Bird

This guy is the second part of beating the u turn system. He is resistant to bug and when they hit rocky helmet they take damage. He is my spiker and physical wall. Im not really sure what ev spread to use to be honest with you. I was thinking about making him at a negative and slower speed to handle scizor better.

Mad's Helper (Blissey) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Flamethrower
- Softboiled

Blissey, not much to say about her. She is the best special defensive wall. Also very easy to set up stealth rock with mainly on politoed and ninetales. I put a calm nature to assure beating nasty plot celebi and to take focus blast a little better.

Please help me and all input is appreciated.

The one problem i have with this team is

Sub calm mind

This pokemon can set up easily on my team and i cant really do much to it because it will set up substitute and i cant status it. I can wall it but eventually it will be too powerful.
Magnezone

Magnezone is a scary pokemon because it traps my skarmory. If they have both scizor and magnezone its a problem for me.

Hey, good team.

Now, I reccomend replacing Slowbro with Jellicent, since Jellicent is a ghost type and lets you block spins. It also lets you beat opposing stall teams.

Here's the set:
Jellicent @ Leftovers
247 HP 216 Def 44 Spe
Bold Nature
Ability: Water Absorb
-Scald
-Will-o-Wisp
-Taunt
-Recover

Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)