NOC Neighborhood mafia game over, mafia won

Status
Not open for further replies.
K so it isn't really ok to end day abrubtly when no official votecounts have been given and the possibility of a sub causing an extention was up in the air.

I'm extending deadline to 8:30 PM EST tomorrow and I will be updating. Votecounts will come when I'm at a computer

I am liking Oddish's #1134

Twin subbing out means that it is possible that Empoof and Twin could be scum, so I am not convinced on that.

Not liking Empoof and Josh's push on Aubisio, resembles how Haruno's lynch went.

Empoof, Whats your take on Twin subbing out?

I agree that if Snype is not getting subbed out, then it means he is active elsewhere.

Aubisio, do you confirm that Snype hasn't posted in your hood after his last post (#1036)?

Empoof, Whats your take on Twin subbing out?

I agree that if Snype is not getting subbed out, then it means he is active elsewhere.

Aubisio, do you confirm that Snype hasn't posted in your hood after his last post (#1036)?
Twin probably saw my alignment in the host mistake. I don't think we should be trying to gleam things off of people subbing out + host errors. Reaching here man.

They've said they are looking for a sub for snype and he posted that his family was effected by the hurricane.

Twin probably saw my alignment in the host mistake. I don't think we should be trying to gleam things off of people subbing out + host errors. Reaching here man.

They've said they are looking for a sub for snype and he posted that his family was effected by the hurricane.
So Shubaka is in the game then?

Shubaka, do you mean Empoof is town?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)