Tournament Neverused Snake Draft II: Finals [won by Pablominables]

Serpi

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
yo we won the thing!!
shoutouts pablos for being a funny group, especially to Garay oak The Goomy bc they randomly popped into my channel and are cool guys lol

you guys are cowards if you axe RBY from these tours for too much RNG or whatever btw @ whoever is in charge. i went 9-0 and the tier is sick

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
Thanks for including RBY in this tour, it is incredibly appreciated.

Shoutouts to Aawin for being incredibly accomodating for me, the occasional tragedy, and my busy schedule. I don't know how you had the patience for it, it must have been a royal pain in your manager channel. I know for a FACT I could have done better but god every game I had - especially my two sets against big man Serpi - were fiery and incredible. I really feel like my old competitive spirit is being reignited, so maybe I'll figure something out. Still soul searching.

Also, thanks to HSOWA and Ika Ika Musume for coming in clutch on prep, and sorry to Enigami for not being able to set something up for it...let's all work together in another tour! Despite some inconsistencies, I also want to thank pac greatly for managing to figure out exactly how my prep style works, it's very precise and I don't think I've seen someone quite manage to pick it up.

Unfortunately I didn't manage to pay off the high cost of having me play on any team, but I hope that I was able to put on a jolly good show regardless! I'm happy I managed to demonstrate what this metagame is capable of regardless.

Finally, I'd like to say that Togkey, poh, and Danny were riots to be around. Also nice to see sensei axew again after I bailed on the CG RUers...I still remember when you were Ladybug, what happened?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)