Neverused Tier Teambats

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
There's a Teambat missed, it was run by Ice-Eyes and the topic was: each time choose a pokemon factoring in what the last chosen. (or something of the like i don't remember exactly)

It was won by LadySalamence/Smith/DestinyUnknown

If anyone has the replay .... mm

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
There's a Teambat missed, it was run by Ice-Eyes and the topic was: each time choose a pokemon factoring in what the last chosen. (or something of the like i don't remember exactly)

It was won by LadySalamence/Smith/DestinyUnknown

If anyone has the replay .... mm
It's also missing the one where we were given a pool of lesser used mons and we had to use three of them.
I did not count any teambats that did not have information posted. If you can find all of the necessary information about those then by all means post it.

You know what I like?

I like how ILoveLiza and Brammi are separate people. IT'S ALL ME YO.
I have not ever been made aware of this. ~_~

I did not count any teambats that did not have information posted. If you can find all of the necessary information about those then by all means post it.
http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-blarajan-vs-Rushed-team--2012-01-08

here's the replay of the one ILoveLiza mentioned

restrictions: both teams were required to choose 3 of these 6 mons: zangoose, lopunny, omanyte, staryu, porygon, grumpig (IIRC)

winning team was blarajan, raseri, ninjacalibur and omicron
the other team had iloveliza, and i don't remember the rest. i think du and shnen were in his team too, but i'm not sure

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Ok so now that I'm back in college, I'm going to be hosting regularly scheduled teambats three days a week in addition to the random ones! However I'd like suggestions on what days/times would be best for the most people to participate in these. I'm thinking Monday evening at around 7:30 PM EST, Friday or Saturday afternoon at about 2 PM est, and one really late night in-between at like 2 AM EST. I'd like peoples opinions please!

I'm all for organized teambats, unfortunately those times all kinda suck for me =/ guess I'll just keep trying for random ones?

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Oh man, definitely one of the best teambats so far. I guess the matchup was a bit unfair, but the crit made up for it. GG, Tauros. Also, still undefeated in teambats !

Replay

We had a 19th one over the weekend... where's that one?

I remember it was a round robin of three teams, not sure of everything else.

That was my first one! I think Shnen recorded the matches and posted them on IRC the same day. It was actually pretty fun.

Also, FUCK AMOONGUSS.

Recorded Teambat #20

Restrictions: Team 1 had to use all gen 4 mons and team 2 had to use all gen 5 mons.

Team 1: MasterIto/ amarillo / ninjacalibur / shnen
Final Team: Mesprit / Rotom-S / Lickilicky / Leafeon / Skuntank / Magmortar

Team 2: blarajan / Raseri / destinyunknown
Final team: Bravairy / Gurdurr / Gigalith / Carracosta / Fraxure / Lampent

WINNER: Team 1
Replay

Whitewash. Blara's team abandoned when the battle was about to start.

Recorded Teambat #21

Restrictions: Teams were allowed to use one poke from the bottom three in the three month usage for RU. So they could use ONE of Scyther, Roselia or Sawsbuck.

Team 1: karpman/ texas / darren
Final Team: Mesprit / Electabuzz / Regirock / Cryogonal / Quagsire / Scyther

Team 2: trop / penguinX / prem / ninja
Final team: Scyther / Quagsire / Cryogonal / Golem / Combusken / Raichu

WINNER: Team 2
Replay

Sexy quaggy on quaggy action involving dirty liquids. It was nasty.

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
told my team I shouldn't play since I can't predict with offense and lost because of that [and a miss], this first loss is a bitter one. Oh well, gg team 2.

Can Tennisace or DragonTamerChris update the standings? they haven't been updated in a while and it'll be cool to see where everyone stands.

Alright, I updated the topic. Beware, the leaderboard is a bit funky. I'll fix it when I have the chance. Ninjacalibur is now in the lead! Karpman has also caught up to Steamroll.

Anyways, we just had a teambat like 30 minutes ago. Here is the results:

Recorded Teambat #21 ran by DTC

Restrictions: Gorebyss, Absol, Jynx, Magmortar, Mesprit and Swellow were banned.

Team 1: Ice-eyes / amarillo / ninjacalibur / trop / ILoveLiza
Final Team: Skuntank / Camerupt / Cincinno / Sawk / Exeggutor / Alomomola

Team 2: Alex_arthur / penguinX / karpman / zebraiken / lady salamance
Final Team: Exeggutor / Bravairy / Samurott / Haunter / Golem / Duosion

Winner: Team 2.
Log not present.

Most of the controversial Pokemon in NU were banned in this teambat. It was quite an exciting battle, and the end was quite strange. It was Alomomola vs Samurott, Samurott set up to +4 as the other team frantically tried to burn it with Scald. They get hit by a Megahorn which does about 70% to them and they get a crit against Samurott with scald, but no burn! The Samurott then proceeds to miss 4 Megahorn's in a row as the Alomomola tries to burn Samurott with scald but fails, and then dies to a Megahorn that actually hit! Scald crit, but didn't burn, haha. We had this battle on Pokemon Showdown to see what it'd be like to have teambats there and because the computer I'm using atm doesn't have PO. The reviews were quite mixed, but it sure was an interesting experience.

Alright I need to get off my ass and knock off a few of these in a row. I kind of got lazy after looking at a 4 point lead nearly two weeks ago :\

Karpman, why did we totally look over ninjacalibur? the dude literally... ninja'd... his way by the both of us O_O

Tennisace said he'll post it the teambat, but he never did.
I don't know everything, but here is what I have:

[size=+2]Recorded Teambat #19 ran by tennisace[/size]

Restrictions: Team 1 had to use Absol, Team 2 had to use Mesprit, and I don't know about Team 3.

Team 1: shnen/limi/ninjacalibur/gamer40000
Final Team: Absol/Rotom-S/Amoonguss/Samurott/Emboar/Gigalith

Team 2: chaoticamortis/Lighten/theshark/Steamroll
Final Team: Rotom-S/Mesprit/Regirock/Cacturne/Samurott

Team 3: AlexArthur/
Final Team: Probopass/Jynx/Altaria/Garbodor/Sawk/Absol

Winner: Team 1
Team 1 vs. Team 3
Team 1 vs Team 2

Somebody that were on the other two teams or tennisace, please PM me to fill in the blanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)