Salamence @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 40 Atk/216 Spd/252 SAtk
Rash nature (+SAtk, -SDef)
- Brick Break
- Draco Meteor
- Flamethrower
- Roost

My Lead. Draco Meteor is my main attack doing locks of damage to everything besides steels and Blissey which is what Brick Break and Flamethrower are for. Roost so he doesn't faint too fast from Life Orb+possible Sandstorm and/or Stealth Rock damage. It also helps if It has to switch into any physical attackers.

Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 236 HP/216 Spd/56 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Rapid Spin
- Recover
- Surf
- Thunderbolt

Lots of HP Evs here to take a hit. Mostly counters Gyarados and Infernape. Recover so it can switch in more than once and Rapid Spin clears any rocks/spikes.

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP/16 Atk/160 Def/80 SDef
Relaxed nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Earthquake
- Hypnosis
- Reflect
- Toxic

Not really sure about this one here. I was going for more of a status/supporting set. Reflect helps alot for switching in and Toxixc helps wear down tanks like Swampert and Hippowdon. Earthquake was mainly for Heatran and Jirachi whcih would use special attacks and not be affected by Toxic. Considering Stealth Rock over Hypnosis right now to see if its any help.

Blissey @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 148 HP/252 Def/8 Spd/100 SAtk
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam
- Softboiled
- Thunderbolt

Standard CMBliss. Beats every other CM sweeper and helps alot late game if all the strong physcial attacker are gone.

Gliscor @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Veil
EVs: 252 HP/172 Def/84 Spd
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Aerial Ace
- Earthquake
- Roost
- Taunt

Well I found I kinda had a problem with Heracross and Lucario. Enough speed Evs to outspeed jolly Tyranitar and anything trying to outspeed that. Taunt stops Bulk Up Machamp, Breloom, and Skarmory which all seem to be like problems to the team.

Lucario @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd/4 SAtk
Lonely nature (+Atk, -Def)
- Close Combat
- Crunch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Stone Edge

Mostly a revenge killer. HP Ice for Gliscor and dragons. Not sure about Stone Edge in the last slot.

Roost + LO = Not a good Idea

Try ExtremeSpeed for Lucario over Stone Edge

I would definitely rework your salamence, it is a creative, but mediocre, spread. Roost definitely doesnt belong. Maybe you want a DDmence?

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
haha someone hasn't heard of life orb mence. and why the hell would he use extremespeed on SCARF lucario.

i'd say your biggest problem is subtar. it can come in on blissey and most of luke's moves and it easily takes 5/6 of your team and zong gets worn down and faces the risk of flinch. maybe put grass knot on cm bliss and ev it so tar can't get a sub up.

Roost + LO = Not a good Idea

Try ExtremeSpeed for Lucario over Stone Edge

I would definitely rework your salamence, it is a creative, but mediocre, spread. Roost definitely doesnt belong. Maybe you want a DDmence?
I'm pretty sure what JabbaTheGriffin says is true.

i'd say your biggest problem is subtar. it can come in on blissey and most of luke's moves and it easily takes 5/6 of your team and zong gets worn down and faces the risk of flinch. maybe put grass knot on cm bliss and ev it so tar can't get a sub up.
Would you mind telling me what an average subtar would have?

Stealth Rock is a lot more usefull on Gliscor or Bronzong. A Rest Sleep Talker set on Bronzong would help with the SubTar problem.

Stealth Rock is a lot more usefull on Gliscor or Bronzong. A Rest Sleep Talker set on Bronzong would help with the SubTar problem.
I don't really think every single team needs Stealth Rock. I will change to a RestTalking Bronzong when I find out what 2 moves to replace.

I think many people think "Subtar problem" when they see Bliss, but that isn't necessarily the case with CM Bliss. Assuming you have one CM with the foe switches to SubTar, a 176 SpcAttack Bliss can do 25.00% - 29.46% to a T-boah, a guaranteed breaking of the Sub. I suggest a spread of 248 Def, 176 SpcAttack, and 86 HP (optimal leftover recovery). This allows you to keep you to keep your CM and a position on your team.

I love the "DoublePowder" Support set you have on Bronzong. Don't change that, as it is your only method of status, since your Blissey is offensive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)