New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you change my birthday to September 22, 2001?
I was dumb and not paying attention when making my account.

Oi oi, I'd love a name change to Marshoul since Gamer's S O U L is too long, too edgy (the spaces), and annoying to type out all the time. Not to mention Marshadow's the other of my favorite Pokemon (it and Flygon). Thanks :]

done - hikari

Last edited by a moderator:

brauce

Banned deucer.
Hey, I was MarceloDK and someone robbed my account like a year ago. I don't have the email pw for that account, actually I don't even know what was the email the account was registered on. So a mod told me to ask for help here. Idk if that's possible, but it would be nice to recover that account and change it's email. If not, just delete it and I keep using this one?

dealt with - hikari

Hi there. When regestering for the Forums I accidently put down Merald Trainer instead of Emerald Trainer. I never noticed the slipup till I logged in for the first time. Is there any chance f a name change to Emerald Trainer pls?

ckw

Tired
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Requesting name chance to CKW. My friends call me by that name all the time, since my current username has a dot(I know :[ ), and Capt. Knightwalker is pretty long.
Would love to get the initials. I'm also required to get this name change before I can receive it on PS! .

done - hikari

Hello, I would like to request a nickname change to selfiehater

I joined PS under that nickname way before I registered this account on the forums with my current nickname and most of my friends on PS still know me as selfiehater (selfiehater is still my main on PS). It will also make it easier for my friends to recognize me on the forums since I spend more time on the forums than on PS nowadays.

done - hikari

Requesting a name change to GlassVeins, because it's so much more distinctive and interesting than ksr15, tbh.

done - hikari

Any chance i can have my name changed back to offler? Realise ive had my changes but im becoming more active on smogon again and beginning to regret not having a smogon name which matches my PS name for tour/discussion purposes. Understand if its a no
Ty in advance

i would like to request a name change to Jase, since the account has been inactive since 2009 and has 0 messages.
Reason:I been wanting to change it and didnt know till now how to change till a friend told me about this trend. plus i like keeping it simple

Hi, could I have my username on the forums changed to Stylus? I've recently gotten an alt change, and would like to start participating on the forums with it. Thanks!

done - hikari

I was wondering if could have my name changed to 'Stan Soojung', There is another alt on PS called calummr and it's not me, which tends to occur in confusion a lot. My PS alt is 'Stan Soojung' so it would be much more convenient if it could be changed.

Much appreciated if you would :))

done - hikari

requesting my name to be changed to craing ;_;

reason: it's the username I have been using for several years and is the alias that I prefer. also don't want to ladder on ben gay for sc points since I'm pretty much always going to be craing on showdown.

done - hikari

Stargazed*Melo

Banned deucer.
So I actually made this ... and didnt think of me never being in alliance forever is there anyway i could get my name changed to Stargazed*Melo ... it would be much appreciated and i do apologize for any inconveniences i may have caused

done - hikari

Requesting to have my name changed to Riddikulusness.

Reason: I would like it changed because it is the name I go by on PS right now. Also, the numbers in my name look off imo. Thanks in advance!

done - hikari

Hey, not sure if this is entirely the right place to ask for this, but I'd like to claim my reward of an XL Gif Avatar as a result of finishing 3rd in the 2016/17 Ultimate Gaming Month on PS.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14Rv6pE0N7raWZl2XoyoUuPIZVF_JTuPTQREr7-YNDyk/edit#gid=0
list of prizes
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NlI_uC228dRue_sM89VPO-ncDurfUjTZbnzWwJpfVbg/edit#gid=0
final leaderboard
http://imgur.com/a/gSbAq
Proof that it's me.

I realise that it says no avatar requests in the OP, but I figure this is different as I'm not asking if I can have one, rather asking to be granted one I've already earned, if this isn't the case I apologise.

Thanks.
the fuck is "Ultimate Gaming Month" supposed to be

ninjadog

levi of the decade
is a Tiering Contributoris a defending SCL Champion
the fuck is "Ultimate Gaming Month" supposed to be
Oh lol, it was an event/competition on PS across the Trivia, Scavengers, Game Corner, Battle Dome, Mafia and Survivor rooms that ran roughly from mid December to the end of January. I believe Anto organised/gave perms for the Smogon prizes.

I don't know if it's possible but I would like to change my name to Style. No Bloo memes honestly, I've rebranded myself on Steam/Twitch and would like to move away from this alias so I can potentially dodge students trying to look me up on media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)