New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
requesting for my handle to be changed to plusy! created this account years back and had to dig it up, but I'm making an attempt to crawl back into the battling scene once again. as such, it should probably match the handle I use on SD. thank you!

Requesting the name change to HC as I go by the abbreviated version of the name pretty much everywhere else

inactive

In a Movie Scene~
is a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'd like a name change to Inactive. please, as I use the name on PS. I am fully aware that this will be my final change. Thanks in advance.

• Haha
Reactions: nya

Ryota Mitarai

Shrektimus Prime
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributor
I would like to name change to ''Ryota Mitarai'' since that's the username i use on PS! (if its taken already on smogon, then you can try with Mitarai Ryota.) Thanks in advance !_!

i would like a name change to "Skizar" ( i want it to match my pokemon showdown username so no confusion on tours)

Requesting to change my name to Tony. The name is taken, but the account hasn't been active for over 5 years and has less than 10 posts. As for the proof of ownership of the PS alt, I wasn't able to register 'Tony' when I started, but I'm told by my amigo ADVANTAGE that the PS alt has also been inactive. I'm 100% willing to waive the 30 day period at the cost of this being my only and final request for a name change.

I want to make this change as I'm known as Tony in the tournament scene as is and have always wanted this username, but couldn't because it was registered before I had the chance to. I'd be very grateful if this change could be made still. :D

E: Much appreciated, thanks!

Last edited:

Ceteris Paribus

I am inevitable.
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So sorry to request a name change again, I understand this will be the very last name change I'll get. So I decided to change my name to Ceteris Paribus, been using this name for a couple month's now on PS! and I am 100% sure I want to keep it. Just makes it a bit easier for people to locate me here since I was just recently promoted to global. Again, apologies for requesting another change and thanks for the help, much appreciated.

Star

is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis the defending RU Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OGC & Tour Head
Requesting a name change to Star (without the period). The account has 11 posts but anto gave me an ok because the majority aren't even in public forums anymore.

As with Tony I do not have the PS alt yet but it is inactive and I should be able to get it after this name change. I'm fine with waiving the period and accepting that I can't change my name after this.

Thanks!

i would like to change my name to Kuizma because I just made this account and accidentally named my account this >:{

Tory

Banned deucer.
This is not really a name change, just an extension. I would like to change my username to: Tory vs. Raven VI T

Reason: I like adding extensions to my name once in a while.

I remember one of the old rules to this topic "We are unlikely to add numbers and other characters to your existing name because everyone ends up regretting it and reverting anyway." Everyone? I never regret having a username with a number at the end, example: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=175149. I been here on Smogon for 11 years and never made a alternate account, I did had referrals in the past.

UPDATE: Thank you anto for our name change.

Last edited:
I'd like to change my name to Vikasso because I made this account 2 years ago and this is kinda my new internet name.

Hello. I made this account quite some time ago, before I realized that this honestly isn't the best name on planet earth. To match my PS name, could I please have it changed to HappyHorsea?

Hello. I'd like to change my name to SSPhelps (without the period).

That is the username for my PS! account. I made this account a while back just to ask a question and I tethered it to my main email because at the time, I was unaware of the fact that account deletion and alternate accounts weren't permitted. Since this account was only made with the intent of asking a question, I gave it a random name. I'm going to be using Smogon a lot more often and I don't want to break the "no alternate accounts" rule. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Could I get my account changed to TheCamelDude plz? Reason is my username evolved from TheCamelBoy, and having it makes me feel less mature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)