New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
requesting a namechange to Kuarje as 1. there is a more active user with a punctuated version of this name that would probably get better use out of it and 2. this isn't even a name i go by anymore as it's no longer 2008. ty!

Dharma

komorebi
is a Top Artist
Requesting a name change to HNBL, as it is a shortened version of my original name and no one calls me by this name for some reason. I understand that this will be my final name change.

requesting a namechange to Kuarje as 1. there is a more active user with a punctuated version of this name that would probably get better use out of it and 2. this isn't even a name i go by anymore as it's no longer 2008. ty!
May I please get Logic without a period now :)

Requesting a name change from Rayfordjames to beefdreams

Reason: want smogon name to match pokemon showdown. I was going to create a new account and realized I already had one but hadn't used it in years.

lepton

im fragile, but not that fragile
is a Tiering Contributor
Can I change my name to pileosand? It's the name I use on PS! and I find my current name to be kinda dumb. Thanks!

A

Joker fan
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Can I get the CT removed, it has been quite some time since the implementation of the my name change.

I want to change my username to Wish9, my current name is too long. Most people prefer calling me Wish anyways lmao.

Last edited:
Hi I would like to change my name to RaikouKusanagi, the reason being that I find my current name too "specific" and want a name that stays regardless of changes in me. Thanks.

I'm looking to join the community again/for the first time, but this account was made 7 years ago and has a username that I've long since phased out of usage. I searched for a name change function in my account preferences and didn't find one, and I was unaware of this thread.

So I made a new account and my real first name, Natanya was available as a username! That never happens so I was so excited. After making the new account I decided to give the forum rules a once over and when I read multiple accounts are disallowed my heart sank. I'm super scared that I'll get an infraction for this, despite not knowing and immediately trying to set things straight.

I would like to request the new, accidental account named Natanya to be deleted and this nathow111 account to be renamed to Natanya

Thanks for reading
~Natanya

(P.S. I also have a second, relatively trivial issue. I don't know how to change my forum signature, and my current signature is embarrassing.) Edit: Signature issue solved!

Last edited:
Similar situation to one of the users above me, I'm thinking of becoming more active??? But I've changed my username all over the internet since then and I don't use this one anymore

I'd like to change my username from aquashiram14 to foxwaffles.

thanks in advance! foxwaffles is where I plan on staying forever, so I won't be bothering you guys again :)

Yoshi

IT'S FINK DUMBASS
Change to Snugs315

Yes, I know this account is already taken, but it is my own account. I completely forgot we weren't supposed to make new accounts so, I want it to be changed to that on this one please :)

Ridley

lofi hip hop radio - beats to relax/study to
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Requesting for my custom title to be removed, I thought it went away automatically and it's been quite a few months since my name change. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)