New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'd like to name change to Azuuli to match my name on PS so that I am easier to find on here. Thank you in advance.

Deagle M40

formerly iSeb
would like to request a name change to Deagle M40 as thats the name I'm known by on other internet forums such as this and also on PS itself.

Last edited:
Hi, Can I please have my birth year changed to 1993 please? The month and day are correct as is.

Thank you!

UD

BeerLover
Can I please change my name to simply "UD"? My forum name looks kind of lame with "The real" part in it, and most people know me as just UD anyway. Thank you very much!

cyanize

Mantra Good I Casted So Many Spells U Idiot
is a Community Contributor
it's been forever since I changed my name, can someone remove my ct please :)

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Alright so I want to kill this meme and just make my name "Gary" considering that's what everyone calls me anyway and I'm the only relevant Gary (and by relevant I mean shit) besides GaryTheGengar I guess who's been lost in the sauce since February. This guy has name currently but he hasn't been on since 2008 and only has 5 posts. The only issue is that I don't have Gary registered on PS, but tbh I feel like it's kinda unfair if I can't change name because I don't own a very sought after account name on PS that was probably claimed at the very beginning. I highly doubt it's the same guy who owns the Smogon account anyway. Can't I just use my Gary2346 name on PS but take the Gary name on here? People know me on there as Gary2346 anyway so there wont be any confusion.

Hey, I've had this acct for a long time but want to get back into posting and such for Sun / Moon, unfortunately my username has connections to both my real name and assorted login information for stuff across the web; therefore, I'd prefer it not be my username. If I could change my name to "Parker." (not my real name) that would be much appreciated! Thanks (:

Ricardo

Banned deucer.
Hello.
I'd like to change my name to "R!cardo".
Snowtop was always an inside joke that i used as a name and now it's kind of a dead meme and most people on this community know me by R!cardo so i thought a name change would be appropriate.
I'd also rather be called by my that name rather than by the current one.
I'd appreciate if i could get the name change :]

I'd like to get my name changed to "ori", as it is not in use. Also getting my birthdate changed to November 28th, 1999. Thanks.

Hey there, I registered this under the username that I haven't used in over a year. May I please be renamed to "SafariSam"? Thank you! Have a nice day.

I'd like to get my name changed to Grumpig (if it's not in use and unless i'm blind somehow, it's not) since I have the alt on PS and have roomauth on it.
thanks fam

edit: requesting "Grumpig." if the former is taken

Last edited:

queez

wandering and wondering
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm thinkin' that I want a lowercase q. "queez" looks better.

ty to whoever does it :]

I would like to get my name changed to Heavyweapons Mann as that is my Showdown username and I chose this username in, oh, five seconds or so.

Last edited:
Hey, I would like to change my name to Consignia. I chose my current name on a whim two years ago and have regretted it ever since, it's stupid, clunky, and not easily abbreviated. Awful. Thanks in advance.

Hello everybody
Requesting name change to Linebeck.
I'm new and during the registration I have accidentally mistyped my name! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)