New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been couple of months now since I changed my name, so I would like to get the ct remove. :]

Thank you in advance

It's been years since I've last been on Smogon, and in those years I have completely changed my online identity. I'd like my name to be changed to Tremendo Dude

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Requesting name change to Dobrik, it's my middle name thanks

antedit: no

Last edited by a moderator:

Gilbert arenas

Rex rhydon
is a Tiering Contributor
hey, is there any chance i can change my name to just Marcop.
Thanks in advance
so not a change? right so no ct?

Last edited:
Yeah, please just change my name to Gingy. Also I argue that the "Iam" is classified as distracting text, so I do not need a ct and this isn't actually a name change. Thanks!

RealSlimShadyXI

Banned deucer.
id like to request a change to Seb.

this is because having to put an XI at the end of my name annoys me.

antedit: no, it's taken

i would like to change my username from dev611 to Sohaib i made this account very long ago now everyone knows me as sohaib there so i wanna make it easier for everyone by changing it to sohaib

antedit: no it's taken

Aki Kino

Banned deucer.
Hi, can you please change my birthdate to 6th May, 2001? I have no idea what I was doing when I was making the account, i'm not 26 lol. Thanks!

Teclis

is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Hi, it has been one month since i name changed, can my Custom Title be deleted please ? :)
And Happy New Year !

edit: found how to change my ct, i don't know if i had the right, pleasae let me know if not :3

Last edited:
I accidentally named myself the wrong moniker, could I change my profile's name from Tristan137 to Sleiphros? I didn't realize that I was trying to log in to the wrong Showdown profile.

Hi.

I would like my name to be changed to "Gotham-Mimiqui". The nickname Teostra. is one that I have used on many gaming forums and I would like to finally change it for Smogon, as it is the one I'm the most active on. Also will match my new avatar which I will probably keep for long now (tfw you try to set yourself apart with just a reverse gif of Mimikyu). Many thanks!

Last edited:
Requesting my name change to Farobi. My current username is my freaking name, if that isn't a reason enough. I also use this alias in many of my gaming platforms (Blizzard, Steam, Reddit etc.)

Hi, can i have my name changed to simply The Wall? Idk why i added the numbers But everybody on showdown knows me as "The Wall". I believe that name isnt registered yet.

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
Would like to request name change to Silver Ally

I know I've already had a name change, but OP says there's a chance for an exception to be made in the event of seriously wanting a name change. In my case, it's been a while (~3 years) and not only is Zoroark no longer my favorite Pokemon, the username no longer appeals to me the way it did three years ago (it sounds too clinical to me now, for lack of a better word - like a mundane description of a competitive moveset). I am now using this name on Discord and close to it (Silver Alli) on PS (if I cannot take the requested name on the grounds of it already being taken on PS, I'd like the name Silver Alli instead). Overall, I just want a username that sounds a little more interesting and better reflects what my favorite Pokemon is.

Last edited:
I would like to erase the "10" to have my name changed to "Kit".
I put the 10 only because someone already took the username I wanted to have but as you can see, he doesn't play anymore and it was a long time ago.
Kit

antedit: no it's taken

GiJinkaa

Banned deucer.
hi could i change to yench as thats what i use on other sites. Thanks!

antedit: uh, no, why did you sign up with this name and ask for yench the literal next day if it's what you use on other sites? :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)