New Name and Profile Change Requests (Yet Again) [READ THE OP]

Teh

the saint
is a Pre-Contributor
I'd like to change my name to just "Teh".

Everyone already shortens my name to that and the only reason I didn't choose that originally is because the name was taken.

done -maroon

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to change my name to "Cake". I can't find any account with that name, so I think its not claimed. Everyone already calls me that and the other words in my forum name don't really make much sense and are just unnecessary fluff.
Edit: I have no clue if that name is too "high-value" for a reg user or smthing.

Hi, so unfortunately we will not be able to give out the name Cake. Due to it being the main PS alt of a global mod. If you would like a different name let me know! -maroon

Yxzwilliam

Banned deucer.
hey i would like to change my name to Trai same reason as last but now i dont have an active infraction.
Im called Trai by my fam so yeh

denied. there is an existing account with this name, also you dont have enough posts/old enough of an account for a basic name change
-maroon

electraviolet

formerly Certified-Edgelord
Certified-Edgelord —> electraviolet

heyyy, I’m doing a massive rebrand on the internet thanks to a little bit on dysphoria and whatnot and just, want all this stuff behind me. If that isn’t possible at all, then

Certified-Edgelord —> edgelord, cert, edge, certi, whatever you think is better

this is just a shortening

yep - nya

Breezy

formerly Quaze
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Requesting a name change to Breezy

For the past years it's been my username on most socials and discord such as ingame name in all games I play. My friends know me as Breezy or call me by my real name. It feels wrong and unused when people refer to me with my current username.

The account Breezy has been inactive for more than 10 years and the user has less than 10 visible posts.

yep - nya

Yxzwilliam

Banned deucer.
i would like to change my user to Teysun beacuase i find it rlly cool + i have more than 100 postings so im confused

you have 40 posts, you need 100 or a 3+ year old account to change names - nya
1702872476255.png

AlmaJackdawn

formerly Den
Hello. I would like to change my username to AlmaJackdawn since it's now my username everywhere and since it's aligns better with my identity. Thanks!

yep - nya

uppa

did i play well ?
is a Top Artist
hi, id like to change my name to uppa

uppababy is an unaffiliated brand name that i used as an online name as a joke, but nowadays i usually try to go as uppa on platforms where its available. made the acc before i really started shortening it everywhere, and everyone calls me uppa so id appreciate if i can have that smogon name. it doesnt appear to be in use. thanks!

yep - nya

Yu_IOTJ

formerly NoahIOTJ
is a Community Contributor
Hello, I'd like to make a name change to Yu_IOTJ

I'm making a clean sweep of my former name on my socials since I have changed my name to "Yu", and that's what I'd like to be called.

yep - nya

ariariadne

formerly Reinfleche
hi i'd like to change name to ariariadne. i haven't used reinfleche as a username on most places for a long time after transitioning over 3 years ago, but i never bothered asking here because i don't post that much. i have a reason to actually post for a little bit now and i would like to do so under the name i use most places

yep - nya

PhazonGuzzler

formerly IllegitimateSonPfp
Hi, I'd like to change my name to PhazonGuzzler . My current one is spelt wrong and was only created for a silly little profile gimmick. That gimmick isn't as funny as I thought it was 3 years ago and kinda restricts me from changing the profile for it to still make sense.

yep - nya

jzplr

formerly SuperLuigi9624
Hello,

Name change to jzplr please, I don't use this name anymore.

Furthermore my birthday is August 23rd, 2001, I hella lied about my age on the internet so that nobody knew I was 14 when I terrorized the 1050s with banger whimsicott heat

Thanks

oki--mari

Dusk Mage Necrozma

formerly XenonHero126
I would like my name changed to Dusk Mage Necrozma. I have grown to prefer it and find my current name somewhat embarrassing.

oki--mari

gastlies

running up that hill
is a Pre-Contributor
Hey! I would like to change my name to gastlies (first letter G to lowercase)
The g is lowercase everywhere else (discord, ps) and I would like it to also be lowercase here for consistency. Thank you!

yep--mari

MOHAMEDALL

più italiano della pasta
is a Tiering Contributor
Hi, I'd like to request a namechange from MOHAMEDALL -> GENESIS
This username has a kind of racist origin, so I'd say Christmas seems like a good time to finally get rid of it. The user with the name hasn't logged on since 2006 and only has 5 messages so it should be eligible. I would also like for it to be all capitalized if possible

sorry this is way too close to a known established community member (Genesis7)

i would like to change my birthday to april 30th 2001 please. i was a kid when i signed up and scared i would get banned for being too young

yep--mari

ponponyo

formerly ssunbae
hi! i want my name to be changed to ponponyo. thanks in advance!

i was.. kinda active in the RU community in 2019 because i was on an exchange program overseas and used smogon to kill time. i disappeared as soon as i got back home lol sorry about that. i remember banks and roman fondly, shoutout to them

i didn't bother with this name then but i don't use this screen name anywhere, it was just more to change my old old one which i used to create my account with and was too embarrassing to be displayed in public. i visit this site almost daily now though and i'm having ~thoughts~ of signing up for an individual tournament? not too sure.. but in the event that i return to this community i'd like my name changed please

ye--mari

Hi can I please change my name to "madibye"?

This is the username I use elsewhere on the internet these days (and is similar to my PS! username). I'm a trans girl and I kinda associate my current username with my pre-transition self since I came up with this name when I was a kid. Sooo hopefully that is a good enough reason <3

oki--mari

veti

Supreme Overlord
is a Pre-Contributor
Requesting unlock, and fully lowercase if I can do that

oki--mari

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)