New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonVGC

formerly ArmoredGuns
Hello,

I would like to change my name to DonVGC. I created this account in 2006 and started competing in real life events in 2014, and I've used the "DonVGC" nick since then. I would appreciate the name change a lot. Many thanks.

done--mari

Last edited by a moderator:

Havi

three of swords
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
hey there, i’d like to request another namechange to Aigis. recently namechanged from narukami to Aigis in PS! and i think it would be nice to have uniformity.

i’m totally fine if this is gonna be denied since i already had couple granted requests before, but i reckon it’s still worth asking. i’ll drop the last request post here
hey i'd like to request a namechange to narukami. already got the approval to get the name resetted in PS to match w/ it
as for the reasoning, recently i'm not feeling too comfortable using my IRL name (my current username) in both sites so i figured to change things up. i already got a namechange before so i'll drop the post here
thank you!

fine, last change though--mari

Hello! I've been wanting to do this for a long long time and this is finally the moment I'll be able to, this being my 100th post on here :p!
So yeah, I would like my name to be changed to Nowelle as I am using this username on Showdown and have already been entering tourneys under this name before.
Atilax was my name on other games before a few years ago but I've grown way past appreciating it and started using Nowelle for everything relating to this game.
Thanks in advance ^^!

yep--mari
Requesting unlock please^^!

done--mari

Adeleine

after committing a dangerous crime
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Green King Kong

formerly Ice King
Hello, i get an advertise that my other account "Green King Kong" Is banned because i created an other account right next after my request. I made it because i hadnt 100 messages so i knew it would be refused. Honestly, i didnt knew it was forbidden but for me, it was much way easier than playing with my old gimmick nickname "ice King". I always play with Green King Kong . Please, trust me. Thanks

i mean there's nothing i can rly do if your defense is that you only read the parts of the OP that you feel would help your case, we can maybe revisit once the infraction expires

I know the rules say that normal users only get 1 namechange, but i let my dumb original account name get changed into this one years ago in times of crippling depression and barely use this name on Showdown for a few years now. Medeia is what i mostly use as showdown alt these days and is based of one of my favorite characters from one of my favorite Manhwa, so i'd be glad if a exception could be made.

yea thats totally fine--mari

Ado

◂ⓛ▸
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
Requesting name change to Ado. The account cucurrely does not have messages and it hasn't been active for almost 9 years. I'm aware about the name change lock afterwards.

fine--mari

Sabella

formerly Booty
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
Hi Requesting a name change to Booty. I don't believe the name is taken. It what i go by on discord and what people generally call me. I also already have the PS account. I would also like my custom avatars moved to that account.

it actually is taken so confirm you're okay with no take backs please: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/booty.52222/

also for the avatars you'll have to ask ps staff directly e.g. through an admin request

Hi, I'm so sorry, I just found out today that you can request a name change and that having multiple account in Smogon forum isn't allowed. Thus I carelessly made an alt 2 months ago using the name I've been using everywhere else on the internet for the past couple of years now. Can I request that alt to be banned and this account's name to be changed to the alt's name? "Aikotoba" without the "". Thank you very much.

no worries, done--mari

Is it possible to change my birth day? I entered the wrong one and i wanna change it to october 11 2006, thanks

early happy bday--mari

I'd request a name change to FZM. I want to get this because It's just an abbreviation from my older name and I don't really go by Freezerman anywhere(like discord and such). I know the consequences I'm ready for them.

sorry talked to a few ppl and not gonna do this for now due to recent and less recent history as a user
crying emoji - Freezerman

Last edited:

Jeong

Banned deucer.
I've been thinking about changing the name for a while. I'm aware that I've exhausted all changes, so I'm not sure an exception can be made. Obviously I can understand it being rejected, but honestly, I'd really like to move around here as "Aomori" It's my favorite place in the world. Of course, I can perfectly understand that it is not possible because it does not seem fair to me.

second change in 6 years should be fine ig--mari

Sabella

formerly Booty
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
Hi Requesting a name change to Booty. I don't believe the name is taken. It what i go by on discord and what people generally call me. I also already have the PS account. I would also like my custom avatars moved to that account.

it actually is taken so confirm you're okay with no take backs please: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/booty.52222/

also for the avatars you'll have to ask ps staff directly e.g. through an admin request
No take backs meaning i cant have the name sabella back correct? Regardless no problem please go ahead.

yep, and done--mari

I haven't had the tag Lunar_Stellar anywhere else since 2020. My new tag, GolfGotHands, is a reference to Tyler, The Creator, my favorite artist.

sorry you don't qualify

Ran D. Savage

formerly randy_west
I noted that just Randy by itself is a taken account name but could I possibly make the name change to Randy. (with the period after as there is no one on the site with that name from what I could find by searching that name) as my current username is kinda ugly and was hoping to have something a bit cleaner but still personal if possible!

sorry see the OP

Miyoko

Nature lover
is an official Team Rateris a Tiering Contributor
Want to change my name to Miyoko. I don't own the name in PS! but I used this name on discord and have some accounts similar to it as well. Also I've already checked that no user own this smogon name (currently).

done--mari

I would like to have my name changed to SweetJellyDonut. "MisterGoth" is an old name I used and not one that feels comfortable with me anymore. That also matches my SD name.

sorry you don't qualify

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)