New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like my name to be changed to "Slimmer". This is my actual true username with which I'm known in many communities, and with which I'm room moderator on "Italiano" PS! room and global voice as well.
You would find an existing "Slimmer" user on Smogon, which was my former account I used many years ago (2012 or 2013, I don't remember. I guess 2012 since this account was created in 2012 lol) before creating this current one. I never used both accounts at the same time, and right after I created this one, the former was dropped and then banned due to my request to a former admin to avoid any issue related to it (just I didn't want to change my username at that time). Thank you in advance

done - hikari

Last edited by a moderator:

Jrdn

Not a promise, I'm just gonna call it.
I'd like to get my name changed to Jrdn. It's been my PS name and causes completely unnecessary confusion when scheduling games, or just talking to people across both platforms. Thanks

done - hikari

Hello,
Could I request my name be changed to "omgocd" (with the quotes not being part of the name). It was the original name I registered for this site with and honestly I have no idea why I changed it, but I hate my current name. I know I hardly post on this forum, but still. Thanks in advance

done - hikari

yogi

I did not succumb...
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Requesting my name to be changed to Rwby (I cant seem to see it in the members list)

I've been a massive fan of the show for many years and love it, I'm also rather tired of Yogibears as its been my tag for a while. It's also the name I currently use on discord too.

done - hikari

TJ

Banned deucer.
is the Smogon Tour Season 34 Championis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Hi, I'd like a name change to ''TJ". Im not sure why I named myself 'Pokemon master' in the first place, its cringy, and I would like the name im best known for in the PU community. It would also be easier for people to find and identify me with a shorter name. Thanks in advance

done - hikari

S. Court

[Takes hits in Spanish]
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
I'd like to change my name to "S.Court" to match it with my Showdown's account, pretty please

A few months ago I made two accounts, Keltica and Fitful Nightmare, which matched my two PS alts at the time. I have virtually no activity on either, and I was not aware that I could not have multiple Smogon accounts, so if possible I would like those two to be deleted / disabled / banned. (I do not need a name change for this account at this time.)

hey, I would like to change my nick from "NotFrancy002" to "NotFrancy". since I just want you to remove "002", as it's written in the rules, it's not considered as "nick change" so I should be ok even if I have less than 100 posts.
Thanks in advance!

done - hikari

DEG

The night belongs to you
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello I'd like my name changed to DEG, when I checked there's no members that have this name. The reason is that I'd like to get rid of Dream Eater Gengar as its too long and doesn't have a meaning anymore. I'm defined by my name's acronym DEG on this whole website and I would like have this name to reflect who I am. Thanks!

done - hikari

Danuh

Carpe diem!
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It's been over 2 months since I've name changed, so requesting CT removal and profile unlock. Thanks for the help.

Requesting name change to "aymxn". That's my main on PS and I just find the name a lot more aesthetically appealing than the dangling "x" on the end.

Mintly

formerly Spook
is an Artist
Hello, a while ago around when i first joined PS i made 2 accounts that i do not use anymore. at the time in which i made them i did not realize that this was against the rules. i would like them banned, (DatRelicanth and DatHeatmorPS) i would have also asked for a name change but seeing as im under 100 posts that wont be possible for a while.

Thanks!

I'd like to change my name to "S.Court" to match it with my Showdown's account, pretty please
you may not request a name change if you have less than 100 posts total;
Id like to change my name to Arsenal. (Arsenal is my PS! name but Arsenal is already reged on smogon)
1-
you may not request a name change if you have less than 100 posts total;
2-
you can't request to ADD distracting text, that's completely counterproductive and makes it makes it more difficult to tag users.
the . counts as that

Requesting name change to "aymxn". That's my main on PS and I just find the name a lot more aesthetically appealing than the dangling "x" on the end.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/ayman.248313/

The account already exists and you don't meet the requirements to get it.

A few months ago I made two accounts, Keltica and Fitful Nightmare, which matched my two PS alts at the time. I have virtually no activity on either, and I was not aware that I could not have multiple Smogon accounts, so if possible I would like those two to be deleted / disabled / banned. (I do not need a name change for this account at this time.)
Hello, a while ago around when i first joined PS i made 2 accounts that i do not use anymore. at the time in which i made them i did not realize that this was against the rules. i would like them banned, (DatRelicanth and DatHeatmorPS) i would have also asked for a name change but seeing as im under 100 posts that wont be possible for a while.

Thanks!
done

bluri

Banned deucer.
Hello, i would like to change my name to "DorFuchsss".

DorFuchsss is a famous YT star and one of my role player. I would really like to b like him. Would b cool if u change my Name to DorFuchsss

i meant getting my name changed to "aymxn" not "ayman". can i request here after a 100 posts though?
I assumed you had read the very simple guidelines, specially because the title of this thread literally says [READ THE OP], and that you were asking for just the removal of the random x and not an actual name change. My bad!

Hello, i would like to change my name to "DorFuchsss".

DorFuchsss is a famous YT star and one of my role player. I would really like to b like him. Would b cool if u change my Name to DorFuchsss
http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/dorfuchs.306619/

no

0NI

j'arrive
I would like to delete the account 0Ni on smogon. I dont use it anymore since some years but I sometimes log in not on purpose. The problem is my tournament opponents often post on 0Ni profile..

I know users are not allowed to have 2 accounts so i want to delete 0Ni and not 0NL because im engaged in some projects with 0NL (even if my nick is 0NI on ps)

0Ni profile : http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/0ni.237392/ (want to delete it)

proof : http://puu.sh/wZ7HQ/25bf26e157.jpg
http://puu.sh/wZ7HQ/25bf26e157.jpg
done - hikari

bluri

Banned deucer.
Alright than i'd like to change my name to "DonLopeDeAguirre"

It was one of my first main Accounts (if u check the registrated date of that Account on Main) and can identify myself p well with it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)