New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummy

...three, smiles go for miles!
could i get a namechange to Gummy? the user who has the name hasn't been on for 7 years and only has 2 posts. i've also been using it on discord for a while. ty :]

done - hikari

Last edited by a moderator:
Name change request, from Opgqy to: Opjqy

Reason: That's my pokemon showdown username, and I want to make it easier for other users to find/contact me.

Last edited:
Hi, I know I don't meet the 100 post threshold, but I'd like to use my old smogon acc if it's at all possible. I've been laddering on and off for the past year or so on PS under different alts, and I'd like to contribute/participate more in the community. While 'Tangrowth KicksAss' had merit in my 10-year old eyes, my reverence for the mon has certainly waned in the past eight years. I've laddered with "skimaskslumpgod22" since ~April and since "ski" isn't taken, I was wondering if I could have that name.

Aaronboyer

Something Worth Fighting For
is a Contributor to Smogon
Hello, I would like to request a name change to "Aaronboyer" (without the quotation marks). Aaronboyer is my Pokemon Showdown and Discord username, and it is the username people in the PU community recognize. Thanks in Advance! n_n

done - hikari

EDIT: Thanks hikari

Last edited:
Alright than i'd like to change my name to "DonLopeDeAguirre"

It was one of my first main Accounts (if u check the registrated date of that Account on Main) and can identify myself p well with it
http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/donlopedeaguirre.297839/

Since you don't want to read the op, you are not allowed to post another request.

Could I change my name to:

Red

Literally just the color. DownAbove has gotten old after 3+ years. It's also inconvenient for wanting to participate in OLT and I usually make PS names with Red in them.

My apologies if someone else has the name, but I tried searching for it on mobile and it doesn't seem to be taken.

Edit: Forgot to also mention that Red is a kickass character and I aspire to be like him & if that's not a good reason idk what is
.http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/red.132086/

no

Name change request, from Opgqy to: Opjqy

Reason: That's my pokemon showdown username, and I want to make it easier for other users to find/contact me.
Only did this because it's one letter

Hi, I know I don't meet the 100 post threshold, but I'd like to use my old smogon acc if it's at all possible. I've been laddering on and off for the past year or so on PS under different alts, and I'd like to contribute/participate more in the community. While 'Tangrowth KicksAss' had merit in my 10-year old eyes, my reverence for the mon has certainly waned in the past eight years. I've laddered with "skimaskslumpgod22" since ~April and since "ski" isn't taken, I was wondering if I could have that name.
no

Leo

after hours
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
MPL Champion
Hi, I'd like to have my name changed to just "Leo". I chose this name last year when I joined Smogon because I just wanted to post an RMT (yea I was one of those) so I picked this old Club Penguin name. I sticked around and now I want to get rid of the numbers and unnecessary o's because they're annoying. This username is already used but it fits the requirements to take it over afaik

done - Hootie

Requesting name change to the following: Oibaf.
basically 2 years ago I did an account smogon but I lost the password so I tried again with this alt. Actually "Oibaf" is my main alt on showdown and my nick on discord

done - hikari

6ft Torbjorn

formerly JoycapJoshST
Requesting name change to 6ft Torbjorn because A) it's the 2nd name on my Twitter currently, and B) I'm 6ft 4" as of the last time I was measured. I also main Torbjorn in Overwatch, a dwarf who builds turrets, so there's some irony value to be had.

Oh and if this double posts, sorry. Sheffield internet is buttcheeks @ late night.

done - hikari

Gilbert arenas

Rex rhydon
is a Tiering Contributor
Requesting name change to Gilbert arenas. He is my favorite basketball player and I want his legacy to live on

done - hikari

Could I please get my ct removed please? It's been well over three months, and I would really love to be able to finally change my avatar.

EDIT: Thanks Hikari.

Last edited:
Really sorry to bother you, but I goofed up in making my account, thinking there would be more fields, and put my real name in the username section. I'd like to go by ravenVGC going forward, but I totally don't mind if it's my real name. Another thing to bring up is that my preferred email address already is assigned to an account, and I'd like to see if that could be changed as well. Thank you for your time.

Hello, I would like to change my username to

Lemon Ginger

It is my PS username and frankly, the current one is ridiculous

done - hikari

Akaru Kokuyo

Discord: Akaruyo
is a Top Tiering Contributor
World Defender
Requesting the profile lock and the "Formerly" thing removed, been more than a month since my name change. Thanks :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 2)