New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if I could change my username even though I have less than 100 posts solely because I made this account back in 2009 and honestly having a nearly decade old account carries some weight, and I'd like to show that I am returning as opposed to starting anew.
I think my current username, "Artirian-Nöelle" is rather difficult to remember and basically requires someone to copy/paste it. If I am allowed the exception I would like my username to be "Riah." (without the punctuation of course)

rules are rules, sorry =\

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, can I change my name in Hequ ?
it's my name on showdown and i prefer to have it also here

read the OP please -
you may not request a name change if you have less than 100 posts total;

natu

Formerly Antgeezy
I would like to change my name to "Android 18". I've been a huge android 18 fan ever since she first appeared in dbz and ive mained her in every dbz fighting game. I also use the name Android 18 on discord.

done - tdp

Dunk - 12/05/2017
if any spl manager is reading this
Rick has promised to change his name to 'ImRickPickle'
if he gets drafted in SPL
Mordred - 12/05/2017
what if I change his name to that
rn
Dunk - 12/05/2017
that would be amazing

Yeah I didn't actually get drafted ;/. I've put up with this name for three weeks now. I have been a good sport please change it mighty smods I beg of you. I no longer wish to be a pickle and my patience for wubbing and dubbing has grown thin.
I would like the name:

baddummy

The name is very similar to a laddering alt that I have used, and it is a name that many people will recognise me by. I have recently registered this name on other sites too and I would like them all to match. Thank you.

wubba lubba done - p^2
Since this name change, it's been a month, please could I have my profile unlocked?
Thanks in advance.

dom

Banned deucer.
unlockerino please, it's been a month and will probs be longer when an smod gets around to this

can my profile be unlocked pls i wanna change my avatar & add new quotes 3:
if the "formerly" could still stay tho that'd be gr8 just so people still know of the change for now!

I would like to request a name change to Cleo or, if for some reason it didn't show up on search but is already taken, Cleo-D/Cleo D. The reason is that Noblesse Oblige never was a nickname I was know for and I just used it because it was something I liked at the time, Cleo is the name of the girl on the avatar who is a gimmick I use on almost every forum so it's natural for me to use that name. The D is just because I really like Deoxys-D.

Cleo was indeed taken but sure - tdp

Would like to change my name to just "Pinoy". That's how literally all people refer me as on Discord, PS!, Smogon, etc so I would like to just remove the Pwnage part. Thanks in advance!

ya - tdp

Hello. I’d like to have my name changed to Samoyed

Recently I really associate with the Samoyed dog breed and I use that as my name on Discord. I really want to ditch my current identity and move on with the new name.
I’d also like my current CT removed and ideally not given the “formerly known as,” but if it’s impossible, that’s fine.

Thank you very much, in advance.

done, CT is not optional sorry - tdp

justdrew

All dogs go to heaven
is an official Team Rateris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
PUPL Champion
I would like to change my Smogon name from Wascally Wabbit to itsjustdrew.

Why do I want to do this? My Pokemon Showdown name is itsjustdrew, everyone knows me by itsjustdrew, I have 100 posts, the name is not taken, and my current name is Wascally Wabbit so I mean, I really want my name changed!

okay - tdp

vv.

Banned deucer.
I saw someone else request something very similar to this, I would like the full-stop removed from my name as I believe that is not counted as a name change. This would be really great and I would really appreciate it, thank you in advance! :)

Reactions: pqs

Fardin

Tournament Banned
can i go back to my original name? its been more than 3 months but less than a year.

sure - tdp

Reactions: vv.
Hello, I’d like my username changed back to Captain Skywalker, if possible. I rashly changed it to this to try to “fit my personality” better right before I left but now I’m back and I regret it. It sounds stupid and Russell isn’t even my favorite NBA player. Everyone knows me as Captain Skywalker on PS so I’d like that name back but I understand I’d be inelligible for future changes. Proof

sure - tdp

false

maybe this is heaven
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Championis a Past SPL Champion
this has been 3.5 yrs in the making but ant told me i can post here to get false without the period?
i feel like a gucci adlib thanku ante/hikari

if it's good w/ ante / hikari it's good with me - tdp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)