New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jojodabosss

Banned deucer.
hey id like to change my name to ithrowrocksatkids i used to play super casual and made this name its very cringey now ive came back to mons thank you in advance

sorry read the OP, you need 100 posts

Last edited by a moderator:
hi

This is probably long overdue at this point but I would like to have a name change to Falgaia. Smogon was one of the first websites I ever created an account on, and as a result I hadn't begun to work on making a name for myself on the internet and thus made a username based on a portmanteau of some Megaman characters without having the thought occur that that type of name would likely be commonplace literally everywhere online. In the interim, I have since adopted the username Falgaia for use in my social media and art creation outside of Smogon, and it feels awkward now to see "Art by aXl" in the comments of art pieces that I submit here when this is the only site I still use that name on and it likely makes it harder for casual viewers to research me as an artists as a result.

Thanks in advance. Also, I would like to change my birthdate on my profile to October 14th, 1996. The current one is my brother's birthday that I used to avoid the age limit upon creating an account.

done - tdp

poh

<?>
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Requesting a name change to 'poh'

No 'Formerly...' would be nice :)

done, needs the CT though - tdp

Hey, I'd like to change my name from ColinTheComputer back to brzozod526. Thanks!

done despite not having 100 posts bc revert - tdp

I'd like my name changed to just "Tsyko". I'm annoyed at having to explain the beginning part, and it's just an old style of username I'm phasing out. "Jetster" is my initials, JET, combined with Jester. Thanks.

see OP, you need 100 posts sorry

Lana

formerly pichus
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
OMPL Champion
requesting name change to Arushi
its close to my PS main (arushii) and everyone knows me by this name

done - tdp

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Requesting a name change to TPP. Only time anyone has ever used Team Pokepals is if they were tagging me in the OU room, but aside from that, everyone has been calling me TPP for the past year so I'd like to go with that. Thanks!

done - tdp

Myosin

wishy fishy
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello! I just got a shiny new badge, so I would now like to use this to request a name change from Myosin to wish (all lowercase). My favorite Pokemon is Alomomola and it's like the embodiment of the move Wish, so I'd like it to match along. The account has been inactive for a very long time and it only has 3 posts. Thank you!

see OP, you need 100 posts sorry

JustoonSmitts

I draw stuff for a living
is a Top Artistis a Contributor to Smogon
Hello. I forgot when I registered, but I would like to change my name to JustoonSmitts. It's an stage I use for my art and I also use it in Showdown. It's a name with much more meaning to me than ArtistSmeargle1991. Thank you if anyone can.

see OP, need 100 posts sorry

You have pointed out to me that "step" has already been taken, it is possible to change my nick by adding a "C"
It would become like this:
StepC
I checked and it seems there is no duplication.
Thx in adv

ya that's fine - tdp

Heart Doom

Banned deucer.
Hello, I want to change my pop arthur 21 nick to Heart Doom because it's my new nick and the arthur21 pop account is no longer used

see OP, need 100 posts sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)