New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyro

Guess who just crawled out the mud, the mire
is a Battle Simulator Moderator
Hello - I got a namechange on Smogon and PS a while ago (elchunko -> chunko) however I'm now wanting to move away from chunk-based names completely.
Reason being that I'm trying to lose weight and get healthier and stuff, but I chose this name at a time where I was happier to just poke fun at my weight rather than trying to improve things - I'm now finding it pretty de-motivating and borderline upsetting being referred to by this name (even though I chose it and used to find it funny).

What I'm really hoping for is to namechange to Pyro - it is taken on Smogon, hasn't been active in 15 years (since 2007). It's a shorthand for another online alias of mine (pyrotechnicrat).

This also comes with an assurance that I'll never namechange again (not that I'd be allowed to) <:

(Edit - the same change now granted on PS)

Done! -Ticken
Requesting unlock (:

oki--mari

Last edited by a moderator:

Mintly

formerly Spook
is an Artist
Requesting a name change to "Mintly". I've gotten a name change before to Spook but since then I have got several comments about it that I found made it hard to me to associate with the name. If you would like a reason why I would request you DM as it is not comfortable to discuss here. For a while now I have gone by Mintly on every other social media I could including discord and Showdown (MintlyFresh). I understand if it is permanent, as the new name I have chosen I will be sticking with for quite a long time.

you took spook off an existing account so yes would be cool if you could pm me the reason

--mari

talked in pms, done

KazenoAUs

formerly Orion's Sign
Requesting a name change to KazenoAUs. I go by some variation of this on Discord, PS!, and it is my YouTube channel name. I want to become more active on forums (especially for CAP Project) and uniformity across all platforms would be good. I think I fit the three years requirement (made Aug. 23, 2019, so basically just over coincidentally).

oki--mari

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
Hey all,
I would like to change my name to OrbitingDeath ; this is the username I use everywhere online after having gone by variations of 'green' over the last 20 years online. Got tired of using it and have switched to this some years ago. Want to start up pokemon again, so this is one of the few places left that uses my old nickname.

Hope this request can be fulfilled, thank you in advance.

sure--mari

Hello I have broken a rule by making an alt account. I learned that you cannot have multiple accounts recently so if possible, could this account get banned and the account “Kumiho” be renamed to “HanPyol”? I have not logged into Kumiho since 2017 but I am fairly certain I will be able to recover the log-in information and would rather just use that account. I understand getting an infraction or whatever, honest mistake.

yea thats no problem, just make another post on the other acc first plz to confirm you've gotten the login back, if you have trouble retrieving it PM me

roxie

https://www.youtube.com/@noxiousroxie
is a Tutoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hello I have broken a rule by making an alt account. I learned that you cannot have multiple accounts recently so if possible, could this account get banned and the account “Kumiho” be renamed to “HanPyol”? I have not logged into Kumiho since 2017 but I am fairly certain I will be able to recover the log-in information and would rather just use that account. I understand getting an infraction or whatever, honest mistake.

yea thats no problem, just make another post on the other acc first plz to confirm you've gotten the login back, if you have trouble retrieving it PM me
Post confirming I got this account back

did + disabled the other one + did not apply infraction obv

dusk raimon

Banned deucer.
requesting to name change to raimon, ive had dusk raimon as my account name for ages but the dusk was from a league from a side server which i put as my name when i was like 14, and it’s jsut stupid to have it at the front of my name now.

so please change my name, thank you

you're fresh off a ban so let's wait until the end of the year or so

Hi, I'd like to request a final name change to Nineveh.

I changed to Lauriane about two years ago to better fit with my newfound identity, and at that point Smogon was one of the only places where I could go by this. Thankfully, in the time since I've come to properly use it as my name in daily life, but this has also simultaneously made me extremely uncomfortable with Lauriane as my Smogon username. Hindsight is always more clear, and going by my real name here was a really poor and rash decision overall back then.

I'm really sorry about the general inconvenience of a request like this, and if it were just a case of me growing to dislike a name I absolutely wouldn't ask for a third change. Feel free to message me if you had any questions about all of this / wanted to make sure this request wasn't made in bad faith.

dw this is fine, did -lily
Requesting my unlock

oki--mari

Zeno420

Banned deucer.
Requesting name change back to “Zeno420”, Zen ain’t it man. (I understand this will be permanent)

did, definitely permanent -lily
Requesting unlock please, sorry about the previous attempt

oki--mari

Band

scatters things often
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
I'd like to shorten my name to just Band since most people call me that anyways and the "krook" part doesn't really appeal to me anymore. I searched for the name and i got the "The specified member cannot be found. Please enter a member's entire name." message so I'm guessing the name is free? I understand this change is permanent and my last chance to change my name.

oki--mari
requesting unlock, thanks in advance

oki--mari

sugar ovens

blood inside
is a Top Tiering Contributor
I'd like to ask for a name change to "sugar ovens". I made a mistake when i was in a bad state of mind, i can explain the reason in PMs but it's a bit too personal to say publicly.

oki--mari

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
hi i would like to change back to "Chloe". i feel like an edgy teen with the shortening chlo, everyone knows me as Chloe anyway so I'm not obscuring my name in any way. it is also still my username on discord. thank u

all grown up again--mari

Hello, I would like to request a name change. I would like to change my name back to "Edgar" if possible. I had the account name for about 7 years before the change. I still own and play under the PS username of "edgar" and many people can validate that I am commonly referred to by that name.

I would really appreciate it if we could make it possible. Thank you so much in advance!

Done! -Ticken

lax

cloutimus maximus
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 10th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RBTT Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)