[NEW] Official Smash Bros. Tournament Series for 3DS/Wii U

Eli

any?
is a Battle Simulator Moderator
Go ahead and take me out of the 3ds tournament, I don't really want to try finding my opponent in at the same time, it's going to slow for me, thanks.

I think that the brackets need to be update on a quicker or more consistent basis. I think the lack of recent updates is what is getting everybody impatient and uncommitted to this online tournament.

I agree, updates and activity decisions need to be made on a consistent basis for people to want to play. Specifically, I think this tournament should be run pretty much the exact same way the tournaments in the Circuit Tournaments subforum, with each round being posted on a weekly basis. It can be a post in this thread if the hosts are afraid of cluttering up the Showdown! forum, but I think the way tours are run in that subforum is how they should be run here.

I am still very interested in this tournament, but I've already done my set and there haven't been any updates yet.

does this tourney have a deadline? Greninjified is my opponement and he wasnt online since saturday...
There was one at like midnight on Sunday (either the last one or the Sunday before), and then the hosts never came online and told us we could do our next matches so...

I'm kinda irritated that neither Crestfall nor Zinogre Volt(SleeperGarland) have released a statement on the status of the tournament and that the bracket updating has halted as of late

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)