Rejected New Rooms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teclis

is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Hi!
Welcome to the Suggestions forum for Pokémon Showdown! This is the place for developers to find popular suggestions from the community to be implemented and for aspiring developers to get into contributing to the site.
However, room suggestions mainly concern PS! policy, not the developers. Furthermore, we are not taking them since we already have enough public rooms. That being said, you can still request a private room if you fulfill the criterias.

Can people stop being banned for talking about LGBT related topics then? There's no public room to discuss stuff like that and private rooms only work if you know a good amount of the player base and can invite people.

Teclis

is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Can people stop being banned for talking about LGBT related topics then? There's no public room to discuss stuff like that and private rooms only work if you know a good amount of the player base and can invite people.
Talking about LGBT topics is not specifically forbidden by PS rules. If someone was infracted while talking about them, it is that they were breaking other rules while doing so, global or room-specific.

Plus I'm fairly sure that there are better places than a Pokémon simulator to speak about those topics anyway.

You could make that argument about 90% of the rooms that people have. There's a health and fitness room? A room for people to talk about "Cosmopolitan", but having an LGBT topic room is absurd to you guys? This place makes absolutely no sense lmao

Teclis

PS Admin
You could make that argument about 90% of the rooms that people have. There's a health and fitness room? A room for people to talk about "Cosmopolitan", but having an LGBT topic room is absurd to you guys? This place makes absolutely no sense lmao
I was merely saying that :
  1. We don't take room suggestions.
  2. You should not make such a big fuss about not having a place to shitpost/speak about LGBT topics on a Pokémon simulator.
Also this is a suggestion forum, not one to question the existence of long-standing rooms. I am trying to give you complete and reasonnable answers, so no need to be agressive :psygrump:

asgdf

could've been worse
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnus
We're not doing a shitposting room, as you were very much repeatedly told in Help a few days ago.
I've also not been able to find such a warning, but I might have missed it among the dozen other mutes and warnings you received for legitimate reasons.

Regardless, this forum is not for room suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)