NOC New World NOC - GAME OVER

this is why you make people believe in em fam. a good skill as either alignment is being coercive and actively making sure what you want is being done. i dont see it. so enlighten me and help me out.
former brought up the good point that energy would not replace out as scum
so with whydon, hes choosing not to help and is gliding thru this game by doing nothing at all

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Former, Whydon, and cap are prolly getting the most marks on my scum survey. Again though, I don't super trust much of anyone. Those are just the 3 I trust the least. You're prolly my 4th least trusted if I had to say, Nuxl.

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Former, Whydon, and cap are prolly getting the most marks on my scum survey. Again though, I don't super trust much of anyone. Those are just the 3 I trust the least. You're prolly my 4th least trusted if I had to say, Nuxl.
lol wtf. why am i in here again. is it due to energy or wahtsup

My deadline extension was unreasonably long and I am unable to make it at that time tommorow. I am providing a smaller extension to 12 AM EST August 1st.

I apologize for any confusion and for these changing deadlines.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Like I think Samoyed would sub people out regardless of their alignment, and trying to predict a sub's alignment based on the act of a sub itself doesn't seem particularly useful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)