NOC New World NOC - GAME OVER

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
jk, it feels good to know wut former is
the rest of you don't know how to do scum analysis
u kno ur attitude today has been intolerable not even from an alignment standpoint but just from an out of game standpoint

if we r wrong we're wrong. whatever. im not convinced. soz :blobshrug:

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
What's intolerable is a (supposed) town doctor being willing to self hammer "because he felt like it."
If you can't handle rhymes, then don't come crying to me when you get bit.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Sorry for dissing your intelligence after you asked me the same question 3 times after I already answered it before you even asked. If you're going to let a diss in a mafia game where tons of people have been dissing each other impact your game moves, then idk wut to say.

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
HeaLnDeaL (2) - Former, DS.
Former (1) - HeaLnDeaL
Whydon(1) - Jalmont

i actually think it's kind of fucking criminal that whydon entered thread, explained basically nothing, then didnt even vote

From my POV there's literally no reason to not vote whydon. I don't really understand how exactly you guys have cased everything out but I believe when you say Heal is the vote. That's very believable to me. It seems hard to believe DS is mafia but yeah idk I haven't super thought about it so again I just hope that the two town have thought about that vote and are confident in it. We'll see what happens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)