NOC New World NOC - GAME OVER

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
kinda feel like former might be scum here just based on his reasoning for wl town is kinda flimsy but my former read is sorta bad, I'll be testing out a new tell this game though which may be useful!
I sent samoyed a "confessional" about Former that is almost identical to this.

Vote Former.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Former, I don't take you seriously enough in this game to restate something I've already said once, so you're getting c/p and that's it.

HeaL's confessionals at 8:30 PM Saturday night said:
[Random thought narration]

Feeling sort of sketched out by Former right now. No idea why he'd be defending lily right now and the basis for his reads is pretty much zilch.

I don't really blame people if they don't see it, catching people tonally is something that's a learned skill. But once you have some practice in it and become able to spot tonal purity, it's a really valuable tool and very effective at catching town in the first few pages.

ie the post I quoted was super pure and so I'm willing to town lean/read that spot.

I don't really blame people if they don't see it, catching people tonally is something that's a learned skill. But once you have some practice in it and become able to spot tonal purity, it's a really valuable tool and very effective at catching town in the first few pages.

ie the post I quoted was super pure and so I'm willing to town lean/read that spot.
I can understand that but tbh waterlily is actually a very good player and tbh they have come off sorta pure in other scum games.

I'll be able to get a better grip on your slot later probably which is why I didn't vote you but that sort of early announced town read is something I anticipate from scum you.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
How many useless posts will former have this thread? Even his tonal read is him basically saying "lewl I'm better than everyone and have a skill in this game no one else has, and I won't do anything to explain my read or make it seem legitimate because I don't have to."

Former, can you make at least ONE good post?

I can understand that but tbh waterlily is actually a very good player and tbh they have come off sorta pure in other scum games.

I'll be able to get a better grip on your slot later probably which is why I didn't vote you but that sort of early announced town read is something I anticipate from scum you.
It's possible, it's also why I'm saying town lean/read instead of "OMG lock town". For me, it's enough to not look at them too closely D1, but I may come back to them later depending on other posts.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
JALMONT hasn't posted much either (just irrelevant post count posts), but I've seen him lurking at the bottom of the page a ton. Can you give us a read instead of just keeping to yourself?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)