NOC New World NOC - GAME OVER

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
A hannah vote isn't the end of the world even if she is town, but I'd want to see a bit more from a few other people before I'd seriously consider changing my vote.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
what are your reads of the people that have posted so far?
Laurel's given zero reasoning / worthwhile content. Former's given just barely above zero and I don't buy it yet.

Honestly you're the only person I feel safe to townread. If I HAD to pick a second town read, Inferno's posts over the last page look more interested in scumfighting, though his earlier posts don't show that same interest.

All the card game posts are throwing me off since they aren't useful.

Want to see a lot more from Moody, JALMONT, hannah. And regretfully I'd prolly want to see more from Laurel too.

My best guess scum reads are Former / JALMONT at this time, since Former's logic makes no sense and jal has been mega lurking with zero contribution.

I do agree with Inferno town and even though Energy's tunnel isn't very well defended, I do think him continuing to push it probably breaks towny at some level.

not sure why you're all gang defending the mafia. it either makes me think you're A) mafia trying to build town cred, or B) you're still mafia but Heal is also Mafia.

Regardless, this is a good flip.

not sure why you're all gang defending the mafia. it either makes me think you're A) mafia trying to build town cred, or B) you're still mafia but Heal is also Mafia.

Regardless, this is a good flip.
im literally voting hannah and I have no idea why you think heal is scum.

Inferno is probably mafia here, their posts are very fluffy and lazy

unvote, vote inferno

m2h is also probable scum but not committed to that read

Heal is noob town
Energy is town
Lily is town

Inferno is probably mafia here, their posts are very fluffy and lazy

unvote, vote inferno

m2h is also probable scum but not committed to that read

Heal is noob town
Energy is town
Lily is town
strongly disagree on inferno, he comes off pure to me.

not sure why you scum read me/inferno here tbh.

He's too composed to be pure here, he also is tending to over explain his thoughts and reasons which is a pretty scummy thing to do.

Him pushing hannah and I is also an awful look

Speaking of hannah, that wagon got way too much steam too quickly.

I do agree a Hannah/you team probably doesn't make too much sense.

but saying the wagon is picking up steam is pretty laughable when there are literally two people on it and others seem a little reluctant to hop on.

It's really kinda hard to discern whether that reluctance reflects scummy on Hannah or if its just the inactivity in the game as a whole.

Hannahh I see you and know you're ghosting :blobthinking:

I do agree a Hannah/you team probably doesn't make too much sense.

but saying the wagon is picking up steam is pretty laughable when there are literally two people on it and others seem a little reluctant to hop on.

It's really kinda hard to discern whether that reluctance reflects scummy on Hannah or if its just the inactivity in the game as a whole.
1. Talking about teams on page 5, Day 1, when one of those people haven't posted, is silly. Make connections sure, but teams is a bit rushed.

2. Yeah my bad, looking back there weren't as many people jumping on it as I thought

That said, Hannah has been idleish before as both alignments so I'm not super jazzed about voting her, but if she keeps logging on without postings I'll probably support it.

That said, lynching an idler just to lynch an idler is always a terrible gamble unless there are other things supporting it. Because inferno jumped on, ignored most of the discussion, and then jumped on hannah, makes him a pretty prime person to pressure and/or lynch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)