NOC New World NOC - GAME OVER

I power scum when mafia, and I power town when town. So what's your point.

Pushing a no lynch is also just objectively a bad idea imo, and I kinda have to think town!former knows better than that. When there are an excess of null/inactive slots idt its ever a good idea to just not lynch.
Things like this are why I scumread you. When we have a cop (or at least, we can assume we do), it's never a bad idea to give a free night for inspects. Especially in a game like this where we don't really have any obvious town, the mafia killing anyone can help us out.

Otherwise my scumread on M2H is mostly on tone. There's a few posts sprinkled throughout today where the tone and motivates are pretty questionable and more so, I feel like M2H is someone who is obvious town when town, and I'm just not getting that read from you this game.

M2H is someone who is obvious town when town
Most of the time, but honestly not as much recently. I was POE'd in my champs game for the entire game and didn't obvtown until late game. I've been pushed pretty hard in games on Mafia 451, and in D6 Mafia I nearly got lynched d1 as town, and then DS vig shot me n1 rip.

Eh maybe. Tbh, if I had to assign ratio's, I'd say you are 55% scum, 45% town here. Inferno is more like a 90% which is why he should be voted out here.

Like, seriously. Go back and read the past games and compare his tone and message there to the tone and message he has this game. They are radically different.

ftr, based on how today has gone. I'm always being copped tonight, so I should not be voted ever here since my slot can be resolved tomorrow.

That is why inferno should be the vote today, instead of heal or I.

HeaLnDeaL- 2 (Energy, Waterlily)
Inferno - 2 (The_Caporegime, Former)
Former - 2 (HeaLnDeal, Inferno)
Hannahh - 1 (M2H)

So yeah, currently heal is set to be lynched.

and ftr yes I will vote inferno over letting heal get lynched but I hope we can get a shift onto Hannah at the last minute.
tbh, I'd be down for hannah tomorrow if activity stays as is. But I dislike voting inactives in a game with actual roles because you can never know if you are voting mafia, or an important town PR.

That's not a good reason, and tbh, I scumread you for it.
When is it ever the optimal move for town to basically request to be copped, or suggest that its the optimal move for them to be copped? I know that im town so its much better fmpov for somebody else to be copped.

Not sure what the level of bastard roles are in this setup but idt its unreasonable that there may be a godfather or a miller.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)