NOC New World NOC - GAME OVER

When is it ever the optimal move for town to basically request to be copped, or suggest that its the optimal move for them to be copped? I know that im town so its much better fmpov for somebody else to be copped.

Not sure what the level of bastard roles are in this setup but idt its unreasonable that there may be a godfather or a miller.
I never asked to be copped or suggested I should be. I simply said that there's a pretty good chance I am. (Think of it this way, if you weren't you, and instead you were a cop in this game, who would be the most logical inspect targets?)

Votecount 1.5

Inferno - 3 (The_Caporegime, Former, M2H)

Former - 3 (HeaLnDeal, Inferno, Jalmont)
HeaLnDeaL- 2 (Energy, Waterlily)

Not Voting: Hannahh, Whydon, MoodyCloud

D1NOCMISLYNCH

Inferno’s role:
InfernoDragon,

You are Pisac! You are a massive fortress on top of a cliff that watches over the southeastern entrance to the Sacred Valley. On odd nights, you may watch a player in the game and see whoever visits them!

You win with the Incas!
Evidently a mistake.
It is now Night 1. Night 1 will end July 30th at 5PM EST.

I'd disagree, an activity post is a really cheap way to generate content and seem active, without actually doing things. Having played a few scum games with M2H recently, I think it's something he would do as either alignment.
its towny nonetheless
its not some big confirmation on m2hs alignment

my read was very weak

I feel like its a weird thing for someone that is scum and knows everybody's alignment to try to strongarm me into voting on his wagon unless he's bussing for cred which is honestly what I thought was happening yesterday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)