NOC New World NOC - GAME OVER

The way you went about claiming right there with lurking hard core makes me wonder if it's former/heal + whydon/Jalmont

maybe I'm clearing you too easily.

alpaca

yeah sorry I’ve had no motivation at all to try and solve this but I’ve been reading and have some thoughts that I’ll share when I’m not at the airport

I honestly think Nuxl could be scum tbh will explain why probably tomorrow

alpaca

yeah sorry I’ve had no motivation at all to try and solve this but I’ve been reading and have some thoughts that I’ll share when I’m not at the airport

I honestly think Nuxl could be scum tbh will explain why probably tomorrow
I know you're lying so think carefully about your next post...

That's really annoying that M2H wasn't a goon because I don't think we can really read into anything he was doing or how people were reading him. I don't really see anyway to read into anything he did or how ppl reacted to him which is frustrating.

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
That's really annoying that M2H wasn't a goon because I don't think we can really read into anything he was doing or how people were reading him. I don't really see anyway to read into anything he did or how ppl reacted to him which is frustrating.
i agree. you can't make connections off of his slot because he seemed to have none in the first place, right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)